Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
You’re both the same to me. Kayleigh not Kayleigh, neither know nor care. What you are however, is hypocritical and obsessed, all of you, whilst coming here calling us hypocritical and obsessed whilst not being able to tell us why you defend someone who has admitted to hurting their own child and uses appalling language to describe their own child.
Never once defended her actions

Apr 12, 2023
Derailing slightly for good reason and because it was fun at first to abuse the child abuser Kayleigh but now I fully understand why my mother would say “It’s like talking to a brick a wall” she’s so thick as s and I’m bored now!
Anyway the derail….. has anyone watched Can I tell you a secret on Netflix? Watch it if not then come back and tell me that’s not Kayleigh, also they caught him after going through the devices and found hundreds of fake profiles that he thought he deleted and one of the girls literally screenshot everything he did, he was literally Kayleigh a proper sick do!

Apr 17, 2023
What I think is she needs parenting support and intervention to manage child behaviours because she's clearly not coping
And do you think she will reach out for that help. Or like when her son needed assessment do you think she will deny there’s an issue.

We all know she needs help. We also know she’s too arrogant and selfish to engage. What you have missed or more than likely forgotten the majority of us on here have been burned by Kayleigh when we’ve tried to help and support her.
Talking on a gossip site is better than the doxxing, abuse and sheer vindictiveness she has done to us all whilst blocking and unblocking so she can create her own narrative to her sheep.

She doesn’t have to read here. She chooses to.

Apr 17, 2023
What I think is she needs parenting support and intervention to manage child behaviours because she's clearly not coping
Oh and the controlling coercive behaviour goes beyond her children. It’s not that she’s just not coping. She’s actually sociopathic. She doesn’t believe there is a problem with her behaviour. What adult takes a bite out of their partner’s packed lunch to “remind them who’s boss” or locking the door on one of their only nights out a year, their work Christmas night out.

Ffs that se is warped and if it was a man doing it everyone would be screaming it was mental abuse.

Apr 17, 2023
Have you told her this then?
I’m gonna go with a big fat NO.
But @Kayleigh&Danforever knows her well so you’d hope as her “friend” they’d be supporting her getting the help that she needs and not being on a gossip site for no real reason other than to bring Paul down. As that would be a waste of energy.

Oh wait…..

Apr 16, 2023
I just got sent this. From today.

Pic - KK posts video of her trip out with Paul.

Few hours later on her JJ acct

Video - KK posts Video saying 'I don't mention this fing bloke' after speaking about him for 3 mins on her stories.

This idiot cannot keep up with her own bullshit.
All because he fkd her off 🤣🤣🤣 an older man blew you out KK hilarious 😂

May 23, 2023
But @Kayleigh&Danforever knows her well so you’d hope as her “friend” they’d be supporting her getting the help that she needs and not being on a gossip site for no real reason other than to bring Paul down. As that would be a waste of energy.

Oh wait…..
Right? Because any good friend would just suggest coming off of socials and concentrating on learning how to parent instead of making up fake accounts to literally TROLL the very people who brought this disgusting behaviour to the forefront in the first place. But dumb is as dumb does so yeah, Jodie smokes weeeeeed woohooo 😮‍💨 my kids are suffering so much…anyways hopefully KKs kids wore underwear to school today 🙏🏽

May 23, 2023
So who actually is this ?
Paul’s ex….
Who although they’ve been speaking to about his disgusting behaviour, only have ss of the public info she’s shared on her social media instead of the proof via convos they’ve had with her, it’s like turning up to the bank with Monopoly money every single time kk. I’d say try again but honestly don’t, go teach your kid how to count ffs!

Apr 17, 2023
Right? Because any good friend would just suggest coming off of socials and concentrating on learning how to parent instead of making up fake accounts to literally TROLL the very people who brought this disgusting behaviour to the forefront in the first place. But dumb is as dumb does so yeah, Jodie smokes weeeeeed woohooo 😮‍💨 my kids are suffering so much…anyways hopefully KKs kids wore underwear to school today 🙏🏽
Weed, a class B drug whilst she is best mates with and allows her children to be around class A users. She needs to hush her pie hole.
Absolutely no reason why her “friends” aren’t supporting her but choose to be on here instead. Unless they like to read the posts and secretly agree as she’s a t to them as well

Sep 1, 2023

Oh wait…..
I can assure you , I have told Kayleigh this! Many times infact. You are welcome to your opinion , you are welcome to think I am Kayleigh , however I do not believe Paul is the innocent victim he makes out . Sorry but as much as Kayleigh has made many mistakes , and has caused upset , torment and anger to people , there is more than meets the eye !