Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Frank_Farmer

Feb 29, 2024
She’s desperate for attention- she’s always been that way! She used to call out other instagrammers and mock them for things that did not concern her in the slightest. She’s a self obsessed attention craving t, and yesterday stories really did show how on edge she truly is. (The looking away from the camera, the moving around, her body language) not to mention she’s aged something terrible over recent months! Just keep doing you Paul. She’s very clearly triggered. I whole heartedly believe the account that popped up yesterday WAS her, not only the spellings, but how she was on about ‘ruining’ a case if she got involved just like the ‘account’ that was KK but wasn’t KK 🤥. I’m not personally going to be replying to any new accounts on here moving forward. The walls are closing in on KK and that’s plain obvious to see.
My ex did create an account last night to deal with those vile allegations, she is tamping over it, a fake account of her and Facebook photos being posted after being lifted from her profile. She knows I am big enough and ugly enough to fight my own battles, but when allegations are made regarding our daughter, she gets the feral, mumma, red mist descend. So much so she may make a complaint to the Met. Nothing to do with me, we are divorced but civil, I cannot stop her going down that road if she chooses

Apr 12, 2023
My ex did create an account last night to deal with those vile allegations, she is tamping over it, a fake account of her and Facebook photos being posted after being lifted from her profile. She knows I am big enough and ugly enough to fight my own battles, but when allegations are made regarding our daughter, she gets the feral, mumma, red mist descend. So much so she may make a complaint to the Met. Nothing to do with me, we are divorced but civil, I cannot stop her going down that road if she chooses
I really hope she does go to the met, Kayleigh seriously needs locking up for what she gets away with and what she’s put people through and it’s gone on for years now! She can’t even walk around her own area because she’s upset that many people she has to hide in the car, anyway her day of reckoning is coming and we’ll all be here for it 😎

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I completely understand that to be fair- why should another innocent person/s have rumours and allegations fly around the internet and not have the right to defend themselves?! KK needs locking up. So be it in a mental unit or a jail cell.

Glasslippers

Feb 29, 2024
How's that shoe feeling on the other foot then, a bit uncomfortable is it? Being accused of being a nonce and a peadophile isn't nice is it Paul? Potential to ruin someones life i do believe.

Something you have slung at Kayleigh multiple times.

You may want to make a note that what's app have a thing called "chat back up" and only silly people do not back up their whatsapp chats, you should be very mindful of that .

Silly, silly boy.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
How's that shoe feeling on the other foot then, a bit uncomfortable is it? Being accused of being a nonce and a peadophile isn't nice is it Paul? Potential to ruin someones life i do believe.

You may want to make a note that what's app have a thing called "chat back up" and only silly people do not back up their whatsapp chats, you should be very mindful of that .

Silly, silly boy.
Difference is we have only ever shared proof, Kayleighs own words and actions. Again backed up... by proof. Not just flinging round nonsense accusations.

Apr 16, 2023
Well if it was her or not her but really her 🤭that is disgusting what she said on here about you and your daughter just goes to show how sick in the head she is

Apr 12, 2023

Silly, silly boy.
Do you not get tired of getting on the train and getting off at every fing stop only to be back where you started…… ON YOUR OWN!

fing hell Kayleigh have a day off you’re boring and predictable 🥱

Apr 16, 2023

Silly, silly boy.
Thing is I don't think Paul in any of his messages has come across as being bothered or worried for that matter and the reason for that is because what you/KK are chatting s, he has nothing to hide because he hasn't done anything bring on the messages because we all know you/her have not spoke to the ex, the ex has already said its bullshit NO ONE BELIEVES A WORD YOU SAY KAYLEIGH

Frank_Farmer

Feb 29, 2024
Do you not get tired of getting on the train and getting off at every fing stop only to be back where you started…… ON YOUR OWN!

fing hell Kayleigh have a day off you’re boring and predictable 🥱
What's amusing is I have never stated anything that about that whopper being a nonce, that's her own deviant, demented interpretation.

Sticks and stones with regards to me, but when you slander, defame, and essentially pretend to be someone else, it is understandable they can get pissed at that person. Where does that end, identity fraud, catfishing?

To create another account, after telling porkies in storytime parked in her car, stating she didn't give a do, all these accounts (her) she is asking to stop posting, you clearly do you whopper!

She is OBSESSED! Not just with me, with Kraken as well. What sick t gloats aboat a tradegy of a child passing, trolls bereaved parents?

An evil, dangerous t does

Apr 16, 2023
What's amusing is I have never stated anything that about that whopper being a nonce, that's her own deviant, demented interpretation.

Sticks and stones with regards to me, but when you slander, defame, and essentially pretend to be someone else, it is understandable they can get pissed at that person. Where does that end, identity fraud, catfishing?

To create another account, after telling porkies in storytime parked in her car, stating she didn't give a do, all these accounts (her) she is asking to stop posting, you clearly do you whopper!

She is OBSESSED! Not just with me, with Kraken as well. What sick t gloats aboat a tradegy of a child passing, trolls bereaved parents?

An evil, dangerous t does
👏👏👏💯

Apr 17, 2023
Thing is I don't think Paul in any of his messages has come across as being bothered or worried for that matter and the reason for that is because what you/KK are chatting s, he has nothing to hide because he hasn't done anything bring on the messages because we all know you/her have not spoke to the ex, the ex has already said its bullshit NO ONE BELIEVES A WORD YOU SAY KAYLEIGH
Paul isn’t raising to the bait of Kayleigh’s kunts and he also never doxxed a complete stranger nor has he lifted photos from a random SM account. That’s the difference he’s never said he spoke to Kev or whoever and they said Kayleigh was a nonce. And then he repeated it

Which is what the these “friends” have done