Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Anyway sad fers , I was summoned,I came , I saw and now I’m fing off to live me life for another two years before I’m tagged again because you’re all a bunch of fed up loons and the sooner you get a new obsession the better. Seriously though Paul or whatever your name is because let’s face it after Kev gate you could be anyone do yourself a favour sunshine and delete your profile here it’s shameful from a grown man who knocks them out in his mars box room over a stoner who is using him as a pawn in her voyage to gain validation from online gossips .. toodleoo muddafukkkkkkkazzzzzzzzzzzz peace ✌🏼

Mar 7, 2024
Imagine having the audacity to call anyone else balding when you have a hairline like that. The angry 11 just because you cant help but notice, perfect lines for Dan and Tan to take their sniff from. No wonder coke head Tan avoids them when doing the bodged cheap botox.
Anonymously posting someone else’s picture to slate it, wow you are such a beacon of light

Mar 7, 2024
These imbeciles will never do better than coming here to berate Kayliegh, the fixation is scary. I came originally and had my say about her but becoming a silent watcher I’ve now become more aware that this is more a witch hunt from the likes of yam and co and they’ll keep going until gossip forums like this disappear as they’re big and brave behind a screen and there is something missing in their sad little life but if this didn’t exist they wouldn’t be saying it direct to her or to her face.

Imagine having the audacity to call anyone else balding when you have a hairline like that. The angry 11 just because you cant help but notice, perfect lines for Dan and Tan to take their sniff from. No wonder coke head Tan avoids them when doing the bodged cheap botox.
Buy 1 get one free on bags atm .

Apr 12, 2023
Guys n Gals we have to stop feeding the fat troll, you know it’s already consumed enough calories today to feed an entire cruise ship of fella’s 😉 Please put them on ignore it’s loving all this probably bouncing on the dildo whilst it types on that poor table 😖 I reckon just continue to discuss her neglectful ways and the fact no one wants her and never will 🤡

Paul again how glad are you to have escaped this one, she’s gone full Psycho tonight 👏🏼 that migraine tomorrow will be huge she might only manage 5000 calories 🐷

May 23, 2023
It omly works if we all block them otherwise the chat doesn't make sense with responses to things others can't see. Not that this chat makes sense even when we can see them posting manically. Whoever it is is clearly deranged and desperate.
Yeah just ignore like I do. Look how miserable I am since doing so for years 🥱🎭

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
Anyway sad fers , I was summoned,I came , I saw and now I’m fing off to live me life for another two years before I’m tagged again because you’re all a bunch of fed up loons and the sooner you get a new obsession the better. Seriously though Paul or whatever your name is because let’s face it after Kev gate you could be anyone do yourself a favour sunshine and delete your profile here it’s shameful from a grown man who knocks them out in his mars box room over a stoner who is using him as a pawn in her voyage to gain validation from online gossips .. toodleoo muddafukkkkkkkazzzzzzzzzzzz peace ✌🏼
Because admin do what ever leader of the nonces asks ?
Noncy behaviour is allowing your son to stick his hand up your daughter’s skirt KK, confirmed by the neighbour. That’s a nonce hun. How could you allow that to happen. That’s fing sick. 🤢