Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Another reason she keeps Dim Dan around. To taxi her around because even the school run is a mammoth task for her. Anything else that involves driving it always seems to be someone else has driven her. Only thing she can do on her own is make a show of herself.
That reminds me of her latest TikTok, poor t can’t catch a break even when they’re not a couple 💀🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Goodnight all, maybe go do your nightly skin care routine instead of sitting obsessing over someone doing better than you, not that that’s hard, the wrinkles will only deepen with all your hatred frowning going on, Paul you get lost mate!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 doing better than me, aw that's hilarious and wrinkles I don't have I can afford proper botox and mine doesn't do coke either, get yourself away because you've sounded like a pure muppet all night fkn embarresing really

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Amazing how all bar 1 of those dozy accounts joined yesterday within 5 minutes of each other 🙄🙄
And disappeared when she went live.

🤣🤣 she’s as predictable as her heavily filtered arsehole and victim mentality induced migraines.

At least if she’s on here mouthing off, she’s not battering do out of Bobby and Bria.

Mar 7, 2024
And disappeared when she went live.

🤣🤣 she’s as predictable as her heavily filtered arsehole and victim mentality induced migraines.

At least if she’s on here mouthing off, she’s not battering do out of Bobby and Bria.
Don't go solving any real life crimes now will you detective screenshot.

Apr 16, 2023
Imagine keeping a screenshot from 5 years ago of Kayleigh in your phone 🤣🤣 . Fan level is atleast 17.
Imagine KK having screen shots of jodie and her kids going back way more than 5 years ago and taking pictures from other people's profiles, I was going to say more than 17 for fan level but we know she can't count past 10 🤭