Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Mar 7, 2024
Imagine KK having screen shots of jodie and her kids going back way more than 5 years ago and taking pictures from other people's profiles, I was going to say more than 17 for fan level but we know she can't count past 10 🤭
You’ve posted a pic of her kids but you’re saying she’s got pics of other kids, there is help out there for you, go get it.

Apr 16, 2023
Paul get a life mate, what would your grown up children say about you having one date, getting rejected, and then contacting social services and getting a little hard on in your poppers that they have visited. Strange, sad old man. Rejection must hurt more with old age seeing as you’ve not got time to waste (yet here you are, daily!) how long ago was your 1 date you had? Pathetic, it’s always the hairless ones that hate on women, am I wrong lol
Yes KK rejection does hurt, as you clearly STILL can't get over Paul can you

Apr 16, 2023
Anyway ladies and gents (because ,despite some of the narrow minded thinking SM is a purely female domain, there are men other than ‘our’ Paul on here) how are we today? What’s the weekend have in store? I’m not sure what I’ll be doing but I WON’T be reduce raiding, harming my children, laughing at them making rude gestures or swearing, allowing my daughter to go out inappropriately dressed. Nor will I be allowing men I know nothing about into my home and possibly putting my family at risk. I might however meet up with someone I’ve been chatting to online. Have I checked their ‘credentials’ yes I certainly have. Have I given them my home address no I haven’t. If I like him but he doesn’t want to pursue a relationship with me will I be bad mouthing him on my socials, stalking their family no I won’t. Why not? Because I’m a normal, sane, sensible member of society that’s why not 😇 As you were

Apr 16, 2023
Anyway ladies and gents (because ,despite some of the narrow minded thinking SM is a purely female domain, there are men other than ‘our’ Paul on here) how are we today? What’s the weekend have in store? I’m not sure what I’ll be doing but I WON’T be reduce raiding, harming my children, laughing at them making rude gestures or swearing, allowing my daughter to go out inappropriately dressed. Nor will I be allowing men I know nothing about into my home and possibly putting my family at risk. I might however meet up with someone I’ve been chatting to online. Have I checked their ‘credentials’ yes I certainly have. Have I given them my home address no I haven’t. If I like him but he doesn’t want to pursue a relationship with me will I be bad mouthing him on my socials, stalking their family no I won’t. Why not? Because I’m a normal, sane, sensible member of society that’s why not 😇 As you were
Well if things go well in the future use protection, saves on all the sti test later down the line 😉

Apr 12, 2023
Oooo hope it works out for you ❤️

Will you be ordering 12 desserts? 👀

Frank_Farmer

Feb 29, 2024
Have you checked his passport, bank balance, pension, life savings, DBS checked him, real age, real name, that he doesn't have an eating disorder, has his own teeth?