Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Why does she expect the teachers to write in the communication book so much? Does she not realise that the teachers are busy actually teaching like 30 kids? Surely a teacher can’t be expected to read the books everyday and write in them when they are so busy. Our school they wrote as and when they needed to or had the time to. And if we needed to we could speak to them about issues quickly at drop off or pick up. She is such a moron feel sorry for her kids school having to put up with her.

Here's a bright idea Kayleigh, instead of moaning about the communication book how about you stop talking into your phone and start talking to your kids? Yano, communicate? Maybe then it won't be down to everyone else to parent for you, you hideously lazy c**nt.
I thought this was Kayleigh 🤣🤣
IMG_9781.png

Are you mad? She's about 60 times smaller 🤣 must have been the crap wig that thew you off 🤭
Just arrived back here to see what's what after 3 weeks or so to find about 800 pages gone? What did I miss? 😅
Not a lot, just kayleigh 5 head and hannah harping on trying to derail, still doesn't derail from the fact she's a whopping child abuser though.

Anyway how is everyone today? Looking forward to the easter hols? I just booked a lovely stay in West Sussex, Bognor Regis. Not usually my thing at all 🤢 but I thought I'd step out of my comfort zone for a laugh and all for more than 19 hours would you believe?

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2023
Here's a bright idea Kayleigh, instead of moaning about the communication book how about you stop talking into your phone and start talking to your kids? Yano, communicate? Maybe then it won't be down to everyone else to parent for you, you hideously lazy c**nt.

Are you mad? She's about 60 times smaller 🤣 must have been the crap wig that thew you off 🤭

Not a lot, just kayleigh 5 head and hannah harping on trying to derail, still doesn't derail from the fact she's a whopping child abuser though.

Anyway how is everyone today? Looking forward to the easter hols? I just booked a lovely stay in West Sussex, Bognor Regis. Not usually my thing at all 🤢 but I thought I'd step out of my comfort zone for a laugh and all for more than 19 hours would you believe?
Love a bit of Bognor Regis!! The adult weekends at Butlins are brilliant!!

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Love a bit of Bognor Regis!! The adult weekends at Butlins are brilliant!!

I'll take your word for it! Should be nice though as I plan to meet some people up there. Ian, Peter, Holly, Liam, Jamie.. So it should be decent.

Also the irony of her posting this lol my friend sent me this and I howled. You're right KKK the truth does and will come out so watch your back sweetie.

Oh.. And a little bird told me they're confused about the 2 up 2 down claims as they've been in my house and saw the lay out so.. If I'm in a 2 bed why are there 5 doors in total upstairs in my non existent hall? How embarrassing for Kayleigh, 5 head and Hannah Bassett🤭 to really think you've done something and be so wrong🤣 again. And we don't need to see anymore videos or mahogany pictures of kayleigh to know why I'd never fake tan. Luckily I'm foreign darling, the tans all me 🤪 (que racial abuse from kayleigh) I'll give you the botox though. £250 a pop darling that's the real price 💅 get back to me when you can afford half of that.

Don't forget kids - Kayleigh lobs toys at her daughters eye in temper while calling the 4 year old a rude and obnoxious lying bully as well. But "it's all an accident." It's not Kayleighs fault. I mean the infant was crying for her dummy, what choice did KKK have? The child is clearly the problem here right? Not the impatient, delusional, natural born bully of a mother???

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
I'll take your word for it! Should be nice though as I plan to meet some people up there. Ian, Peter, Holly, Liam, Jamie.. So it should be decent.

Also the irony of her posting this lol my friend sent me this and I howled. You're right KKK the truth does and will come out so watch your back sweetie.

Oh.. And a little bird told me they're confused about the 2 up 2 down claims as they've been in my house and saw the lay out so.. If I'm in a 2 bed why are there 5 doors in total upstairs in my non existent hall? How embarrassing for Kayleigh, 5 head and Hannah Bassett🤭 to really think you've done something and be so wrong🤣 again. And we don't need to see anymore videos or mahogany pictures of kayleigh to know why I'd never fake tan. Luckily I'm foreign darling, the tans all me 🤪 (que racial abuse from kayleigh) I'll give you the botox though. £250 a pop darling that's the real price 💅 get back to me when you can afford half of that.

Don't forget kids - Kayleigh lobs toys at her daughters eye in temper while calling the 4 year old a rude and obnoxious lying bully as well. But "it's all an accident." It's not Kayleighs fault. I mean the infant was crying for her dummy, what choice did KKK have? The child is clearly the problem here right? Not the impatient, delusional, natural born bully of a mother???
Don’t trigger me with that hallway thing again. I was in my in-laws the other day, you walk straight into their huge front room, stairs to the left, kitchen straight on. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and a converted granny flat style loft. Place is deffo worth more than a mill but apparently because you walk straight into a living area you’ve basically walked onto the set of Shameless according to the bilingual, English scholars who keep popping up on here 🤯

Ps. A house worth a mill in London isn’t a flex before a personality replies saying I’m bragging, you can buy a studio flat (with no hallway 🥱) for multimillions here so 👋🏽

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Don’t trigger me with that hallway thing again. I was in my in-laws the other day, you walk straight into their huge front room, stairs to the left, kitchen straight on. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and a converted granny flat style loft. Place is deffo worth more than a mill but apparently because you walk straight into a living area you’ve basically walked onto the set of Shameless according to the bilingual, English scholars who keep popping up on here 🤯

Ps. A house worth a mill in London isn’t a flex before a personality replies saying I’m bragging, you can buy a studio flat (with no hallway 🥱) for multimillions here so 👋🏽

You know I never thought someone's entry way being in their living area reminded me of shameless, but you know what does remind me of that show? People that hang their washing from a collapsible airer in their non existent front garden 🤭

Apr 16, 2023
You know I never thought someone's entry way being in their living area reminded me of shameless, but you know what does remind me of that show? People that hang their washing from a collapsible airer in their non existent front garden 🤭
🤣🤣 that 1 always got me, she has a back garden, just why would you hang your laundry at your front door, fair enough if didn't have back garden/yard, but she does, it screems benefit street, I was going to say it lowers the tone of the street but she does a pretty good job of that without her washing on the front doorstep next to her stinking bins

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023

Ohhh the things you could buy up North (pronounced "Norf") for a million....hallways for days, mate and more doors than you'd know what to do with 🤣