Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
🤣 Saw that earlier…. Should of had the caption “show me why you’re fat without showing why your fat” all that processed junk from Iceland 🤮and I thought she was a savvy shopper ffs she’s buying frozen mash full of salt for the kids when potatoes are 15p everywhere for Easter, she could have bought 20 kilo of potatoes and made herself enough mash for the month 🐷
Did you not see my original TikTok? She’s such a wet sap 💀 IMG_5388.png

Apr 16, 2023
Does that mean she never took them poor kids out for Easter
She was too busy verbally attacking her elderly neighbour (obviously online not face to face, she’s too much of a pussy to do that) and hanging a carrier bag full of dog 💩 on her garden wall to annoy her…..all because the neighbour has wind chimes! 23aebfa3-2512-4e77-8532-489ff81a85b6.jpeg

Apr 16, 2023
She was too busy verbally attacking her elderly neighbour (obviously online not face to face, she’s too much of a pussy to do that) and hanging a carrier bag full of dog 💩 on her garden wall to annoy her…..all because the neighbour has wind chimes! 23aebfa3-2512-4e77-8532-489ff81a85b6.jpeg
Aw that is fkn disgusting, that is weeks worth of dog s, KK you should not have animals or kids, who the fk even does that apart from her, wouldn't be that much dog s in garden if took dog for a walk, hope the neighbour reports her

May 23, 2023
So she’s proved here that she doesn’t walk her poor dog, that she doesn’t pick up its s for days on end, that she’s willing to hang up a stinking health hazard in her own garden in retaliation to perfectly legal windchimes and that once more yet another person is ‘harassing’ her through no fault of her own 🤣🤣 if her followers believe that they need their phones taken away for their own safety!

Apr 16, 2023
So she’s proved here that she doesn’t walk her poor dog, that she doesn’t pick up its s for days on end, that she’s willing to hang up a stinking health hazard in her own garden in retaliation to perfectly legal windchimes and that once more yet another person is ‘harassing’ her through no fault of her own 🤣🤣 if her followers believe that they need their phones taken away for their own safety!
Anything for 'content' and attention, but it deffinatley proves that poor dog goes no further than that small back yard, as its not exactly a garden

Apr 16, 2023
I hope she removes the dog s before the social worker next visits! What a dirty stinking cow!!

She deserves reporting for that kind of behaviour. Not only do her kids use that s ridden garden, but clearly her poor dog never goes out!! As a dog owner myself, I promise you that’s more than a weeks worth, unless the dog has been seriously ill! 🤢
Dog owner myself and that is alot of weeks worth, very rare my dog poos in back garden as it goes out 2/3 times a day in all weather's aswell, and if she does go back garden it's picked up straight away, she's a dirty lazy tramp, and if that was next to my fence, she would be reported and I'd cut it all down ,then I'd go and by a load more windchimes 🤣

Frank_Farmer

Feb 29, 2024
Dog owner myself and that is alot of weeks worth, very rare my dog poos in back garden as it goes out 2/3 times a day in all weather's aswell, and if she does go back garden it's picked up straight away, she's a dirty lazy tramp, and if that was next to my fence, she would be reported and I'd cut it all down ,then I'd go and by a load more windchimes 🤣
I have 3 dogs, and that is more than 1 weeks of dog se for them combined

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I agree! My dog is walked 3x a day. It’s called being a responsible dog owner. But then, to be fair, Kayleigh can’t even walk to her kids school so I highly doubt a dog walk multiple times a day is on her to do list.

May 23, 2023
In defence of Mastifs which hers looks at least crossed with they only really need one walk a day, lazy sods but they definitely need a good walk and to WEE and poo outside. If her dog is doing all that poo imagine all the wees it’s doing in the garden 💀where her kids and rabbits play and where she hangs out her washing and dog s 💀

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Why doesn't the dumb obese s just politely knock on the neighbours door and ask they take the wind chimes down because they're keeping her awake? Instead she just wants to continuously s people off online and retaliate and so unable to have a normal conversation even with the neighbour. She said it herself her neighbour is ELDERLY and she thinks this is an acceptable way to treat them or any human being. Not 2 brain cells to rub together in that skull. What an example for her kids she is!

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Why doesn't the dumb obese s just politely knock on the neighbours door and ask they take the wind chimes down because they're keeping her awake? Instead she just wants to continuously s people off online and retaliate and so unable to have a normal conversation even with the neighbour. She said it herself her neighbour is ELDERLY and she thinks this is an acceptable way to treat them or any human being. Not 2 brain cells to rub together in that skull. What an example for her kids she is!
Because that would be too easy and simple for KK. She knows, by posting that online, there’s a slim chance they’d see it themselves. HOWEVER their daughter/grandchildren may well see it, retaliate then then boom, KK is the victim once again. I would never dream of doing this to an elderly person. In my area we all respect each other and try and help our elderly people as much as we can! I just don’t understand her mindset, she’s constantly out to cause/make trouble and it’s not ok or normal.