Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
In defence of Mastifs which hers looks at least crossed with they only really need one walk a day, lazy sods but they definitely need a good walk and to WEE and poo outside. If her dog is doing all that poo imagine all the wees it’s doing in the garden 💀where her kids and rabbits play and where she hangs out her washing and dog s 💀
Yet she’s obsessed with scrubbing her skirting boards when her washing, children and rabbits (if she still has them) are literally amongst dogs crap and wee! And she wonders why gypsy wees on her carpets? The poor dog probably can’t find anywhere to go amongst its own crap.

Apr 16, 2023
Because that would be too easy and simple for KK. She knows, by posting that online, there’s a slim chance they’d see it themselves. HOWEVER their daughter/grandchildren may well see it, retaliate then then boom, KK is the victim once again. I would never dream of doing this to an elderly person. In my area we all respect each other and try and help our elderly people as much as we can! I just don’t understand her mindset, she’s constantly out to cause/make trouble and it’s not ok or normal.
She's posted it online as she's to pussy to say it to someone's face, anything for drama as she has NOTHING going on in her life, same in my street, have few elderly residents and we all look out for them, it's called respect and how I was brought up, KK has no respect and was dragged up and sadly her kids will end up the same, infact their already showing signs of it

Apr 16, 2023
Yet she’s obsessed with scrubbing her skirting boards when her washing, children and rabbits (if she still has them) are literally amongst dogs crap and wee! And she wonders why gypsy wees on her carpets? The poor dog probably can’t find anywhere to go amongst its own crap.
And her kids still play and roll around on the same carpet that gypsy peed and s all over, skirting boards would be the least of my worries, house must stink of stale fans and piss and s 🤢

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
And her kids still play and roll around on the same carpet that gypsy peed and s all over, skirting boards would be the least of my worries, house must stink of stale fans and piss and s 🤢
I without a doubt thinks her house must absolutely STINK 🤢 even more so with her new home made bags of turd hanging around 🤢

Apr 16, 2023
I without a doubt thinks her house must absolutely STINK 🤢 even more so with her new home made bags of turd hanging around 🤢
That’s where she’s so thick, does she not realise that she’ll be able to smell it as well because it’s by her living room and under her bedroom window…….. or does her house smell so bad that she’s nose blind to it now 🤢

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
That’s where she’s so thick, does she not realise that she’ll be able to smell it as well because it’s by her living room and under her bedroom window…….. or does her house smell so bad that she’s nose blind to it now 🤢
I hope she does get a whiff of it and realises how disgusting, unhygienic and how much of a health and safety issue it is….. however I feel she is most likely nose blind considering her dog often does wee and poo on her carpets, along with bunny poop 🤢

Apr 12, 2023
And speaking of mastifs, realised just today that the pic she posted of my son sitting on our own legend of a dog Ruben was taken off of my partners instagram. She’s been stalking my potato as well 💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣
It gives single white female vibes her obsession with you, crazy fing b!
She’s a dirty b and looks like she fing stinks so her house definitely stinks, stale fags and hot dog water is my bet 🤮

Apr 16, 2023
This is probably the only thing she will do with the kids during half term I expect. Accompanied by Dan, and probably Tanya and the kids too 🙄
That's the only time them kids get out or go anywhere is if Dan's there and Tanya, she can't deal with 2 kids on her own ,not surprising since they do not know how to behave in public, but saying that nor does their mother, still cohabitating there KK 🤔

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
That's the only time them kids get out or go anywhere is if Dan's there and Tanya, she can't deal with 2 kids on her own ,not surprising since they do not know how to behave in public, but saying that nor does their mother, still cohabitating there KK 🤔
Absolutely this. We’ve all seen how they behave, swearing, sticking their fingers up, and that was all from KK showing everyone. That’s not even the stuff the ‘alleged’ school mum came on here saying a while ago either.

It’s shocking that Tanya wants to know her after the leaked voice notes slagging her off, though. Maybe she’s as desperate to be liked as KK is herself 🤷🏽‍♀️

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
How confusing for the kids that Dan is ALWAYS there when their parents are supposedly split up. All he seems to do is sleep somewhere else, otherwise everything is as if they are together. It's very strange. No doubt her way of keeping some control over his life, how can either of them ever have another meaningful relationship when they are together all the time. Those kids gonna grow up to have a very strange understanding of what relationships are and how to be in them.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
How confusing for the kids that Dan is ALWAYS there when their parents are supposedly split up. All he seems to do is sleep somewhere else, otherwise everything is as if they are together. It's very strange. No doubt her way of keeping some control over his life, how can either of them ever have another meaningful relationship when they are together all the time. Those kids gonna grow up to have a very strange understanding of what relationships are and how to be in them.
I completely agree and thought this myself, before. She’s a narcissist and control hungry, without a doubt she will always try and control Dan and what he does. I don’t think she’d ‘let’ him have a relationship with someone else.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes keeping them all under control for as long as possible because on day her kids and kids friends are going to Google the brainless w and see that KK funds her yellow sticker addiction by selling her body. Fair enough if they're living in a lovely home they own and have a nice lifestyle bit no doubt they'll still be in the 2 up 2 down where she refuses to even change a light fitting to improve the environment she and her kids live in.

Imagine what the kids peers at school are going to say when they see this and worse..