Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I always thought she was a weird one but this past few years I’m just like WTF. It makes me happy knowing how s it’s turned out for her.
Could happen to a more deserving person. The funniest thing is that she thinks shes doing well in life now 🤣🤣🤣 but her expectations amd aspirations have always been as low as her nipples.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Is it just me who feels so bad for her kids. Imagine your ‘mother’ having pictures like that on the internet which is easily accessible. Imagine your mother caring more about social media, and selling herself for a meal deal. Imagine your mother inviting men she doesn’t even know the name of in the house whilst they were there. Mean while, her children are STILL eating out of date food, wearing skanky clothing and never been taught even the most basic of things, never mind manners and acceptable behaviour.

Honestly I am convinced she only had kids for the child benefit/tax credits at this point.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Is it just me who feels so bad for her kids. Imagine your ‘mother’ having pictures like that on the internet which is easily accessible. Imagine your mother caring more about social media, and selling herself for a meal deal. Imagine your mother inviting men she doesn’t even know the name of in the house whilst they were there. Mean while, her children are STILL eating out of date food, wearing skanky clothing and never been taught even the most basic of things, never mind manners and acceptable behaviour.

Honestly I am convinced she only had kids for the child benefit/tax credits at this point.
Shes just an uneducated thick b who can't see or doesn't care how her poor choices negatively impact others. Unfortunately that includes her kids.

Apr 15, 2024
England

👏👏 totally agree, and to trap Dan as he was working so it meant she didn't have to, but saying that was it dim wit Dan or his clapped out BMW that she was more attracted to, as she did say Dan was just a fluke, either way their both s parents, her for putting herself and men before her kids and him for allowing her to bring strangers into the house and to abuse the kids and sit back and do nothing because he's a fanny