Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 15, 2024
England
Shes took the kids to legoland, and moaning like do about it, saying it cost her £250 and she's not going going again because her children are not appreciate 😒
That's because her kids don't no how to act or behave as they never go anywhere, it's things you teach them KK, you know like reading, how to count manners respect etc etc, this is why your kids are feral

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
£250 is only £125 per child, and assuming she's talking about food while they're out etc as well as souvenirs and such I don't think that's a bad price at all? It's so sad that everything she does for her kids, sorry, I mean image, seem like such a ball ache too her?? Why can't she just enjoy time with them 😭 and of course the kids misbehave when she doesn't parent them! Not only that but they're so used to neglect that a day out is probably super overwhelming for them because they're not used to it.

I swear she only has these piss poor days out once in a blue moon to be able to moan about them and go "Oh never again!" And never actually do it again 🤣 it's well sad. Did she even stay over night or did she drive all the way up there to spend 5 minutes and go home 💀

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
£250 is only £125 per child, and assuming she's talking about food while they're out etc as well as souvenirs and such I don't think that's a bad price at all? It's so sad that everything she does for her kids, sorry, I mean image, seem like such a ball ache too her?? Why can't she just enjoy time with them 😭 and of course the kids misbehave when she doesn't parent them! Not only that but they're so used to neglect that a day out is probably super overwhelming for them because they're not used to it.

I swear she only has these piss poor days out once in a blue moon to be able to moan about them and go "Oh never again!" And never actually do it again 🤣 it's well sad. Did she even stay over night or did she drive all the way up there to spend 5 minutes and go home 💀
From my experiences from when mine were young, Legoland is a con, for that money could have got close to a 2 day EuroDisney pass jobbie?

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
We went to Disneyland Paris at Easter, she would have had a mental breakdown. I think we spent £250 on food & snacks in the bloody park!

We didn’t spend £250 on food, but you get me. We don’t go to places & expect them to be cheap but we budgeted & saved & it was worth every single penny to see the look on my girls faces. I also didn’t make them feel like they needed to be grateful, they didn’t ask to go, I booked it & they loved it. They behaved for the most part, they were occasionally cow bags when they were tired. At 4&7 I expect it.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
We went to Disneyland Paris at Easter, she would have had a mental breakdown. I think we spent £250 on food & snacks in the bloody park!

We didn’t spend £250 on food, but you get me. We don’t go to places & expect them to be cheap but we budgeted & saved & it was worth every single penny to see the look on my girls faces. I also didn’t make them feel like they needed to be grateful, they didn’t ask to go, I booked it & they loved it. They behaved for the most part, they were occasionally cow bags when they were tired. At 4&7 I expect it.
Funniest thing is kids up to 9 is it? Go free to disneyland paris and she'd still never do it 🤣 I think most places are expensive, especially in holiday time but it's just the done thing as a parent. Have a kid, educate your kid and make memories without moaning and hating on your kids. I really don't see why it's that difficult for her!

Apr 16, 2023
Funniest thing is kids up to 9 is it? Go free to disneyland paris and she'd still never do it 🤣 I think most places are expensive, especially in holiday time but it's just the done thing as a parent. Have a kid, educate your kid and make memories without moaning and hating on your kids. I really don't see why it's that difficult for her!
I really think her mindset is “I didn’t get anything like that when I was a kid so why should they” instead of looking at how bitter and twisted she is and thinking my kids will have better

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It is quite sad that everything she does for herself and her kids seems to be a massive inconvenience to her. Think she was just moaning as a way to comment on how much money she has spent. She loves talking about money and how much she has spent on things. But what's the saying... the ones who talk so much about how much things cost and how much they've got are the ones that don't have anything at all. Even if she is scraping a few quid together now by whoring herself out, she's still a miserable f begrudging everything and anyone. No amount of money is going to change her personality, outlook on life or behaviour. She will always be a scummy, bitter, thick moron.