Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 15, 2024
England
🤮🤮 I have no words. Other than, WHERE ARE HER KIDS WHEN SHES OFFERING THIS TO WEIRDOS 🤮🤮🤮 I hope she gets reported to the school, social and anywhere else that holds authority the dirty t.
Exactly☝as you can't tell me this is all done in school hours, but since she thinks doing "content" in a kids playarea, no doubt kids will be in there room or downstairs shoved on there tablets with a picky tea to tide them over

May 23, 2023
Exactly☝as you can't tell me this is all done in school hours, but since she thinks doing "content" in a kids playarea, no doubt kids will be in there room or downstairs shoved on there tablets with a picky tea to tide them over
That pink ‘advert’ she posted definitely gives ‘I make content at soft play’ vibes, that and the milf one make me feel uncomfortable. She’s a proper scummy mummy to the fullest and nothing she can say or do will change that. I don’t actually think she can be changed and is perfectly content with being laughed at, disapproved of and despised. It’s like she prides herself on it because she’s incapable of doing anything to actually be proud of…🤷🏽‍♀️
Weird t

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
People have probably seen this cryptic video she posted, but she literally just spews bullshit doesn’t she 😂
Eurgh 🤮 she ain’t nice. P.s you can’t polish a turd so stop sticking and hanging s from your kids dumpster bunk beds and use your money to buy them some new ones.you should want to as a mother.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She 'bragging' a lot about money recently. But it doesn't change the fact she's still whoring herself for a few quid to buy her tat and out of date food with. Also those who tend to 'brag' usually don't have a lot. Saying she worked all night for what was it? 50dollars? After converting, tax and OF fees what will she be left with £25? Now KK I know you struggle to count to 10 but how many hours did you spend whoring yourself to make that 25quid that you couldn't made in about 90 mins cleaning the chip pans in maccies. Thick as do.

May 23, 2023
She 'bragging' a lot about money recently. But it doesn't change the fact she's still whoring herself for a few quid to buy her tat and out of date food with. Also those who tend to 'brag' usually don't have a lot. Saying she worked all night for what was it? 50dollars? After converting, tax and OF fees what will she be left with £25? Now KK I know you struggle to count to 10 but how many hours did you spend whoring yourself to make that 25quid that you couldn't made in about 90 mins cleaning the chip pans in maccies. Thick as do.
The way she’s always banging on about her finances is so embarrassing! Same with her sex life, absolutely classless 🥱