Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 15, 2024
England
Hilarious she thought that her and the landlord were friends. NO KK he's your landlord and you're just his irritating Tennant. Of course he is going to increase the rent when the cost of living goes up. I do agree with her though - she is living in a pit!
Does she actually think she can rent a property and not expect the rent to go up 🤣🤣 mortgages go up, council tennants rent goes up, private landlords council tax all utility bills etc they don't just stay at the same price forever

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What's even more hilarious is that she announced smugly a week or 2 ago that the landlord had written her into his will, insinuating the house will be left to her. But then the reality was that he wrote she should remain a tenant for the future landlord hahaha. She really is deluded. She has no idea about relationships and what is an appropriate relationship. One breath giggling and flirting with the elderly landlord the next calling him a t on social media. No sense of what is a normal boundary.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
What's even more hilarious is that she announced smugly a week or 2 ago that the landlord had written her into his will, insinuating the house will be left to her. But then the reality was that he wrote she should remain a tenant for the future landlord hahaha. She really is deluded. She has no idea about relationships and what is an appropriate relationship. One breath giggling and flirting with the elderly landlord the next calling him a t on social media. No sense of what is a normal boundary.

How the do is this a flex is beyond me?? The guys not exactly on deaths door so she really had no intention of upgrading for her children before that time comes? Hates her street, neighbours and thinks her house is a sh*t tip, which it is, but won't do anything about it? She's disgusting. She can brag all she wants about money, doesn't take away the fact her kids are living the pourers and the fact they all look like tramps. Again, where's the holidays 10KK?? And not the 5 hours in jaywick kind 🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
All he wants is his rent money 🤣🤣 as if he's going to leave her the house, she's off her nut

Apr 12, 2023
Haven’t been on here for a while but nothings changed then, it’s life is still one big joke, as if she thought the landlord fancied her 🤡

The TikTok where she’s building furniture with her puppet Dan, looking the typical smelly b she is, food down the top, braless and the fing face on her 🤮🤮🤮 The lips are a shocker 🐷

Anyway off back to TL Jay Slater thread now I know it’s the usual boring boring Kkk.

Check it out if you haven’t, it’s wild 🤣

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Haven’t been on here for a while but nothings changed then, it’s life is still one big joke, as if she thought the landlord fancied her 🤡

The TikTok where she’s building furniture with her puppet Dan, looking the typical smelly b she is, food down the top, braless and the fing face on her 🤮🤮🤮 The lips are a shocker 🐷

Anyway off back to TL Jay Slater thread now I know it’s the usual boring boring Kkk.

Check it out if you haven’t, it’s wild 🤣

Yeah literally naff all changes, she's still a deep shade of mahogany, still eating herself to death and now her lucky children have new miss matched IKEA unit in the box room the share. The bed now looks like it's had some stitch wrapping paper (no doubt on sale) stuck too it 🤣 £10 cheese doesn't even like lilo and stitch it was just another cheap bodge job.

Attachments

• IMG-20240626-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20240626-WA0007.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 66

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Yeah literally naff all changes, she's still a deep shade of mahogany, still eating herself to death and now her lucky children have new miss matched IKEA unit in the box room the share. The bed now looks like it's had some stitch wrapping paper (no doubt on sale) stuck too it 🤣 £10 cheese doesn't even like lilo and stitch it was just another cheap bodge job.
What are them awful flowers?! 🤮 it truly wouldn’t shock me at all if she used wrapping paper to stick onto the kids beds.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Deffinatley wrapping paper, how effing tacky does that look, her house is just 1 tacky mess, from the magnolia walls, to mix match stickers on tiles, broken and s stained flooring nana plant hanging baskets to store cream, I can smell the house just buy looking at pictures stale fags, b.o. and dog s 🤢

May 23, 2023
That video fing killed me 🤣🤣 her home actually looks worse than Lou’s and her elbows and knees are darker than my arsehole post pharl curry night 💀
Is that cellotape stuck to the bed holding up those tacky flowers? 🙃
Who in their right mind would keep on posting videos of themselves with no bra and food stains down themselves as a usp?
Each personality of hers is like it’s own Little Britain skit.
Sat in your kids room bragging about selling your arsehole pics for a tenner but can’t spend any money on actually ‘doing up’ their room like most parents that can afford it (normally without showing the ENTIRE INTERNET their blue waffles) do for their kids every so often, buying a mismatched piece of furniture from ikea doesn’t count 💀💀💀
I think the only thing she hasn’t officially failed at in life was her driving test…but she’s showed us her parking skills so 😓😓😓🤣🤣🤣
I’m still awaiting one single video where I watch and think ‘yeah I’m jealous’ 😓

Apr 15, 2024
England
That video fing killed me 🤣🤣 her home actually looks worse than Lou’s and her elbows and knees are darker than my arsehole post pharl curry night 💀
Is that cellotape stuck to the bed holding up those tacky flowers? 🙃
Who in their right mind would keep on posting videos of themselves with no bra and food stains down themselves as a usp?
Each personality of hers is like it’s own Little Britain skit.
Sat in your kids room bragging about selling your arsehole pics for a tenner but can’t spend any money on actually ‘doing up’ their room like most parents that can afford it (normally without showing the ENTIRE INTERNET their blue waffles) do for their kids every so often, buying a mismatched piece of furniture from ikea doesn’t count 💀💀💀
I think the only thing she hasn’t officially failed at in life was her driving test…but she’s showed us her parking skills so 😓😓😓🤣🤣🤣
I’m still awaiting one single video where I watch and think ‘yeah I’m jealous’ 😓
Well judging by how she parks and that she has to leave the house hours earlier to get a space and the fact she's admitted she's not confident behind the wheel, I think she gave favours to the person who past her as she should not be behind a wheel

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes lost it today. Sounds like she will be getting her notice of eviction when her contract is up. Seems to be doing all she can to make the situation worse, rather than grovelling to her landlord so that her kids aren't homeless. If she could afford somewhere else she would have been gone long ago. Yet she continues to communicate with her landlord calling him all the names under the sun like he owes her a favour. Just another way she shows how much of a se parent she is, would rather have the last word than a roof over her kids head.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Shes lost it today. Sounds like she will be getting her notice of eviction when her contract is up. Seems to be doing all she can to make the situation worse, rather than grovelling to her landlord so that her kids aren't homeless. If she could afford somewhere else she would have been gone long ago. Yet she continues to communicate with her landlord calling him all the names under the sun like he owes her a favour. Just another way she shows how much of a se parent she is, would rather have the last word than a roof over her kids head.
Is it not her plan to get out of there and get a council/ housing association house, as alot cheaper than private rent

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
But then she wouldn’t be able to stand in her outdated kitchen underneath her broken light fitting bragging about her ‘privately rented home’ 😫
She has new light fittings. But that in itself has caused dramas.

Also sounds like she has looked into council housing and either they won't accept her or the waiting list is too long. Either way she made it sound like it's not an option for her.