Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She is well and truly emotionally unregulated right now. Completely triggered and sending manic emails. She just can't help herself but to create drama. Unfortunately this time, her drama coukd lead to her children losing their home. Instead of focusing on that and putting her all into ensuring her children keep a roof over their heads she is now starting up irrelevant arguments with someone else and appears to think it's hilarious.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Some guy whose parking of his work van offends her so she's emailing the company 🙈

The woman needs a hobby!
The content of the emails though is just bizarre. This seems to be her standard emotionally unstable reaction to stress. The real stress being she feels let down by yet another human she thought was her friend (landlord) and now is at risk of being kicked out of her home because of how she emotionally responded to that. She's absolutely off her nut. Her lack of boundaries (even though she says she has them) in how she manages relationships and communicates with others is completely mental.

Apr 15, 2024
England
The content of the emails though is just bizarre. This seems to be her standard emotionally unstable reaction to stress. The real stress being she feels let down by yet another human she thought was her friend (landlord) and now is at risk of being kicked out of her home because of how she emotionally responded to that. She's absolutely off her nut. Her lack of boundaries (even though she says she has them) in how she manages relationships and communicates with others is completely mental.
Even though she said council is a no go for her, I think that's what she wants, for landlord to kick her out so she'll be classed as homeless and council would have to find her somewhere pretty quick with have young kids, as for her being manic it's all a show for attention as we know what a pussy she actually is, think at her age 2 young kids it's about time she bliddy grew up

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Even though she said council is a no go for her, I think that's what she wants, for landlord to kick her out so she'll be classed as homeless and council would have to find her somewhere pretty quick with have young kids, as for her being manic it's all a show for attention as we know what a pussy she actually is, think at her age 2 young kids it's about time she bliddy grew up
Precisely. She needs to practice a bit of distress tolerance and gain some awareness into her behaviour. Which is clearly rubbing off on Cheddar because she threw a tantrum this morning and reacted by throwing things around. Like mother like daughter. Doesnt she want better for her children? Hopefully Mozarella grows up and makes the changes to break the cycle.

May 23, 2023
Hope she realises that council properties are fully cared for by the tenant? You want a new light fitting, you have to go out and buy one with your own dollar, that’s at least 8 choc starfish pics she’d need to sell for that. They also come completely unfurnished, as in concrete floors and usually a punch hole or two in the walls. She’ll be skip diving for paint and lino within the first week of moving in 🤣
Also, she’ll have to go into temp accommodation first usually, which can often be miles away from everything she’s used to. If you refuse you’re considered intentionally making yourself homeless and then you’re left to your own devices. Temp accom landlords charge extortionate rent if you’re not on benefits (like Kayleigh isn’t right guys?) so yeah, looking forward to the council housing journey for shizzle! 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
Hope she realises that council properties are fully cared for by the tenant? You want a new light fitting, you have to go out and buy one with your own dollar, that’s at least 8 choc starfish pics she’d need to sell for that. They also come completely unfurnished, as in concrete floors and usually a punch hole or two in the walls. She’ll be skip diving for paint and lino within the first week of moving in 🤣
Also, she’ll have to go into temp accommodation first usually, which can often be miles away from everything she’s used to. If you refuse you’re considered intentionally making yourself homeless and then you’re left to your own devices. Temp accom landlords charge extortionate rent if you’re not on benefits (like Kayleigh isn’t right guys?) so yeah, looking forward to the council housing journey for shizzle! 🤣🤣🤣
Aw yes, she won't bable to pick were she wants to go, because she'll be classed as homeless she'll have to go wherever they put her, if not she's on her own, and starting from scratch ain't easy

Apr 15, 2024
England
This sounds incredibly familiar. If she doesn't recognise this about herself then maybe she will realise how her children will end up feeling if her instability continues.
100% her, and if she doesn't deal with it her kids will grow up feeling exactly the same way, history constantly repeating itself

May 22, 2023
Haven’t been on here for a while but nothings changed then, it’s life is still one big joke, as if she thought the landlord fancied her 🤡

The TikTok where she’s building furniture with her puppet Dan, looking the typical smelly b she is, food down the top, braless and the fing face on her 🤮🤮🤮 The lips are a shocker 🐷

Anyway off back to TL Jay Slater thread now I know it’s the usual boring boring Kkk.

Check it out if you haven’t, it’s wild 🤣
I got lost. So very lost in those threads I am only just resurfacing now 🤣