Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Screenshots for the blocked please 🙏
It's all talking stories. I'll summarise.
1. Landlord taken her out of the will and threatening to sell up after he send a handyman round to do work and she told him the landlords personal information and was quite rude so the handyman refused to return to do any work. She then sent an aggressive 'thank you very much you are getting me evicted' to the handyman and he told the landlord and the landlord responding saying he doesn't know why he ever bothered helping her. (She continues to feel hard done by and takes no accountability) KKs response 'that was not rude and he would know if I was being rude'.

2. Lengthy stories about Dan's alcoholic dad turning uo at her house, pissing all over the sofa, himself and the floor. Mental health services and police refuse to remove him from her home or offer any help. Goes on to talking about toxic fanily members and that's why she cut all hers and in laws out of her life. Dad's dan previously (2 occasions) called the police accusing KK of harassing him and his wife and they were asked to leave them alone. Kk's response was 'that was not harassment they would know if I was harassing them'.

Overall KK is never the problem, everyone else is the problem. She just happens to attract it.

May 23, 2023
1. Landlord taken her out of the will and threatening to sell up after he send a handyman round to do work and she told him the landlords personal information and was quite rude so the handyman refused to return to do any work. She then sent an aggressive 'thank you very much you are getting me evicted' to the handyman and he told the landlord and the landlord responding saying he doesn't know why he ever bothered helping her. (She continues to feel hard done by and takes no accountability) KKs response 'that was not rude and he would know if I was being rude'.

2. Lengthy stories about Dan's alcoholic dad turning uo at her house, pissing all over the sofa, himself and the floor. Mental health services and police refuse to remove him from her home or offer any help. Goes on to talking about toxic fanily members and that's why she cut all hers and in laws out of her life. Dad's dan previously (2 occasions) called the police accusing KK of harassing him and his wife and they were asked to leave them alone. Kk's response was 'that was not harassment they would know if I was harassing them'.

Overall KK is never the problem, everyone else is the problem. She just happens to attract it.
Nah either you or she has to be taking the piss! 🤣🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England

Love the " he would know if I was being rude" and the " he would know if I was harassing him " seriously KK sit the fk down, we all know what a pussy you are, you only bully kids and now elderly men

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She just cannot control her emotions can she, and has zero idea of how to communicate with other human beings. Constantly finds herself in these situations. Can't even contain her abnormal behaviour enough, even when the kids are at risk of losing their home. All she has to do is keep her big ugly gob shut and she might find that she doesnt end up in the middle of all these dramas. Does she think this s happens to everyone? At what point does she stop and question.... why does this keep happening to me? She is so incapable of being anything other than mental deranged, selfish and emotionally unstable. Kids are so young and she's already fing up their lives.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
And.....she's done the dirty delete again after realising she has once again she has
- over shared
- crossed boundaries
- embarrassed her (ex) partner and father of her kids
- pissed the landlord off further
- proven herself to be mentally and emotionally unstable
- shown that she has no friends she can speak to privately about her troubles and instead sees social media as her 'friend'
- made an absolute t of herself yet again

Apr 12, 2023

You just know she got overly friendly with the handy man 🤣 we’ve all heard the voice notes… her idea of flirting is running her mouth 100 miles an hour about the same old boring s like a bitchy little girl, so she was thinking she’s all sexy chatting s and he was probably repulsed and didn’t entertain it so she got rude to him!
Tragic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
And.....she's done the dirty delete again after realising she has once again she has
- over shared
- crossed boundaries
- embarrassed her (ex) partner and father of her kids
- pissed the landlord off further
- proven herself to be mentally and emotionally unstable
- shown that she has no friends she can speak to privately about her troubles and instead sees social media as her 'friend'
- made an absolute t of herself yet again
Same s, Same day, Same KK then

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Christ. She has been on busy bee manic spree hasn’t she. What is the drama with the landlord?
Repeatedly called him a t and a greedy pig via text whilst demanding he do repairs in the home if he is increasing the rent next year. He sent a handyman round who she decided it was a good idea to discuss her landlord with and be generally rude. He reported back to the landlord and refused to return to the home to carry out any work. The landlord said he had had enough of her, she was no longer in his Will (as a forever tenant) and that he should never have helped her and that he will be putting the house up for sale so no longer has to deal with her. (He's a 75 year old man).
She then went into a rant about how she thought they were friends, taking no accountability and that she doesn't trust him anymore.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I really feel for those kids having that imbecile for a parent. I just hope as they grow up they can break the cycle. And I mean actually break the cycle, not kk style where she thinks that she's changed and doing better but actually just ss bad as ever and instead in denial. But actually really break the cycle and be able to manage their emotions and be in stable, healthy relationships.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Plus a few posts on here seem to have rattled her more - brilliant. She's clearly still checking daily to see what people are saying about her, she just loves to wind herself. If she thinks we are all just obsessed, jealous trolls who can't be happy for her why does she care to see what we write? Kk, why not ask yourself that question?

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Repeatedly called him a t and a greedy pig via text whilst demanding he do repairs in the home if he is increasing the rent next year. He sent a handyman round who she decided it was a good idea to discuss her landlord with and be generally rude. He reported back to the landlord and refused to return to the home to carry out any work. The landlord said he had had enough of her, she was no longer in his Will (as a forever tenant) and that he should never have helped her and that he will be putting the house up for sale so no longer has to deal with her. (He's a 75 year old man).
She then went into a rant about how she thought they were friends, taking no accountability and that she doesn't trust him anymore.
Oh wow! I knew he was elderly but to do that to a 75 year old is just disgraceful. She really doesn’t have no respect for literally anybody does she? I pity the poor man with her as a tenant. She must be a literal nightmare making her demands and expecting him to give in to her. Was she really that deluded thinking he’d leave his house to her?? I’m actually speechless she could be so stupid and naive to think that.