Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
Repeatedly called him a t and a greedy pig via text whilst demanding he do repairs in the home if he is increasing the rent next year. He sent a handyman round who she decided it was a good idea to discuss her landlord with and be generally rude. He reported back to the landlord and refused to return to the home to carry out any work. The landlord said he had had enough of her, she was no longer in his Will (as a forever tenant) and that he should never have helped her and that he will be putting the house up for sale so no longer has to deal with her. (He's a 75 year old man).
She then went into a rant about how she thought they were friends, taking no accountability and that she doesn't trust him anymore.
I'd say the old boys daughter has had a say on the matter ...

ohgoodgrief

Apr 17, 2023
Her highest weekly earnings? Or is she aiming for that in a month? Seems a lot of effort, slagging about,degrading herself and begging for a few hundred quid. Won't even cover her rent.
$1000 equates to about £780. Once she’s paid the OF commission and her income tax (we hope) she will be left with around £500 earnings.
I take home more than that a week and get to keep my dignity…

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
$1000 equates to about £780. Once she’s paid the OF commission and her income tax (we hope) she will be left with around £500 earnings.
I take home more than that a week and get to keep my dignity…
Shes too thick to realise she could earn more working less hours in maccies / aldi AND keep her dignity. It's her terrible personality, lack of communication and respect which also mean she cant hold down a normal job. So has to degrade herself and embarrass her children instead because that's all she's capable of.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Her highest weekly earnings? Or is she aiming for that in a month? Seems a lot of effort, slagging about,degrading herself and begging for a few hundred quid. Won't even cover her rent.

Nah sorry chasing money and working 💀🤣 yeah okay mate, you can play the hard work card when you get a real job, maintain your own house and take your kids away for more than a few hours WITHOUT complaining about them!! Imagine posting you've earned XYZ knowing full well you've got nothing to show for it but stained second hand tshirts and a stability issue ha. She's deranged. Haven't caught up yet but this had me roaring 🤣👌

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Because she knows what 'normal' behaviour is? Hahaha. She's hilarious. Only reason we know hour by hour what she is doing is because she over shares everything online. Only maniac around here exhibiting stalker behaviour is this child abusing, half a shilling tramp.
The fing build of her. Those tits resting on her knees and those Richmond sausage King Charles fingers. Can’t get over how much she genuinely loves herself.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
The 'no shame' she had when she comes on her social media to not omly run her mouth and dig herself into bigger holes even when declaring she has 'the upper hand' because of her receipts (still fed if landlord sells up you thick t) and standing there in see through legging, food stained top, tits just hanging and puffy face. She's an absolute disgrace of a human and mother. Just disgusting.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
The 'no shame' she had when she comes on her social media to not omly run her mouth and dig herself into bigger holes even when declaring she has 'the upper hand' because of her receipts (still fed if landlord sells up you thick t) and standing there in see through legging, food stained top, tits just hanging and puffy face. She's an absolute disgrace of a human and mother. Just disgusting.
Damn I forgot we are all just jealous A cups 🙄