Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
Unfortunately she will never take accountability or blame. Rejection is her constant biggest trigger - it's the landlord now. She thought they were friends, she has realised they were not and she was just a tenant and she's going into war and peace about how he is the arsehole... just for being her landlord and not her friend.
I mean this genuinely. If the story that she faces eviction or an end of tenancy situation, she needs to channel all of her energy into finding new accommodation for her and her family.

Apr 12, 2023
I mean this genuinely. If the story that she faces eviction or an end of tenancy situation, she needs to channel all of her energy into finding new accommodation for her and her family.
Don’t be ridiculous that would be a normal response to the situation, she will only be able to respond by blaming everyone and everything around her being her usual vile self for a situation she got herself in!

Same Kkk different day 💤 💤 💤

Last edited:

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She really has no insight at all does she?her lack of self reflection and how she comes across will never not shock me.

1 - she's is constantly passive aggressive and never controls her mouth.
2 - she shares her 'issues' constantly online.
3 - she complains that noone talks to her or messages her and when they do she complains about it and belittles what they say or blocks them.

She is one wobbling contradiction. Another example of her brain not firing right.

Attachments

• InShot_20240707_084021189.mp4
    25.9 MB
Apr 18, 2023

Shouldn’t she be making enough from her OF for this not to be a concern?? Just save a bit and put down a deposit on a new house, the fact rent has increased shouldn’t be an issue if she’s raking it on her OF? 🤔

May 23, 2023
She really has no insight at all does she?her lack of self reflection and how she comes across will never not shock me.

3 - she complains that noone talks to her or messages her and when they do she complains about it and belittles what they say or blocks them.

She is one wobbling contradiction. Another example of her brain not firing right.
Between this and her latest TikTok’s I just want to say LOL 🤣🤣
How does she have absolutely nobody in life to chat to except her phone 💀💀💀

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I love that she comes here to see what we've said and then replies publicly on her stories or tik tok with either a rant or a meme like she's responding to someone who has sent her a direct message. We are like her friendship group in some fed up way. It's the only kind of friendship she knows. She's probably always been excluded from the group chat, or birthday parties or social gatherings.

May 23, 2023
I love that she comes here to see what we've said and then replies publicly on her stories or tik tok with either a rant or a meme like she's responding to someone who has sent her a direct message. We are like her friendship group in some fed up way. It's the only kind of friendship she knows. She's probably always been excluded from the group chat, or birthday parties or social gatherings.
Please don’t say she’s done another 5 TikTok’s in that jumper which doesn’t compliment her carrot skin in any way? 🙏🏽🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Please don’t say she’s done another 5 TikTok’s in that jumper which doesn’t compliment her carrot skin in any way? 🙏🏽🤣
Think you mean the pink one that’s obviously 10 times too small for her 🐷 but this top she was wearing gave me hives……. and stains AGAIN 🤢 IMG_4037.jpeg
For someone who’s doing “well” she’s still wearing A LOT of polyester 💅

AND is that dirt on her neck?
It’s giving Jabba the Hutt (Sorry Jabba)

IMG_4039.jpeg

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Think you mean the pink one that’s obviously 10 times too small for her 🐷 but this top she was wearing gave me hives……. and stains AGAIN 🤢 IMG_4037.jpeg

IMG_4039.jpeg
Absolutely shameless. Modern day Jeremy kyle type.

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire

IMG_4039.jpeg
Can't she use filters like she does on only flaps?

Carly

Apr 12, 2023

Yea Kayleigh …. I’m so glad you “don’t share anything about your life online” 🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Imagine being so delusional and thick as pig s that you think the landlord wanting to discuss home improvements with you means he's OBSESSED? She also seems to have a real problem with age. Anyone even slightly older than her the old insults are thrown around. Probably because she's hasn't got 2 brain cells to rub together to think of anything else to say. She seems to have come to the conclusion and rationalised people not liking her is because they're obsessed. Rather than accepting any responsibility that it is because she is an arsehole.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240708_215415_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240708_215415_Instagram.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20240708_215431_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240708_215431_Instagram.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20240708_215626_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240708_215626_Instagram.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 56
Apr 15, 2024
England
Imagine being so delusional and thick as pig s that you think the landlord wanting to discuss home improvements with you means he's OBSESSED? She also seems to have a real problem with age. Anyone even slightly older than her the old insults are thrown around. Probably because she's hasn't got 2 brain cells to rub together to think of anything else to say. She seems to have come to the conclusion and rationalised people not liking her is because they're obsessed. Rather than accepting any responsibility that it is because she is an arsehole.
Hope he gives her a marching orders, and no she won't want be there when he goes round, because she only knows how to mouth of on her phone, she's a pussy in person

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
She’s well sent him photos of her flaps in the past.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Just caught up on the beast and the happiness I get seeing her life go from bad to diabolical is sick in the head I swear 🤣 I've been cackling so much about this landlord saga. Yet again she's proving how toxic and mentally unwell she is!! Imagine if she weren't such a pesant, she could have paid for all these repairs herself without needing to harrass your landlord and humiliate herself, but of course -10KKK the OF mogul can't afford it despite being up until 11PM "working, scheduling, selling" 🤣💀 fing fat ginger t. Her post as well "trOOOOlling went out of fashion in the 200s" then why do you still do it you morbidly obese freak breeder 😜 it's the saaaaame toxic cycle over and over again! I thought she'd finally gone quiet because the social had caught up with her for walloping her kids and noncing off in their jumble sale bedrooms but clearly not. No push to be better will ever, EVER encourage that mess to be better or do better.