Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 15, 2024
England
I’m horrified how she’s speaking about an ELDERLY person who’s her landlord 😱 who has ever given her the impression that is ok is equally to blame. I would not dream of speaking about an elderly person like that never mind my landlord (we own our own house KK, you wet fish)
She was clearly not brought up to respect her elders, she was dragged up just like she's dragging her kids up, she brays kids, disrespect her elders, if I was her landlord I'd sell up

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She loves to announce her departure, which is usually short lived and only 24hrs because she needs to spout her venom somewhere and instagram or tiktok are the only places she can do this without a verbal response back. Real reason is because she has seen the posts on here and TL and can't control what is said / filter the comments. Haha she's so predictable and I love that we get under her filthy, leathery, skin 🤣🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Is she hoping people will beg her to stay? I think the main point we have all been making for years is she should keep off social media, keep her private life private and create a better life for her kids (which preferably doesn't involve them getting a black eye). She won't be able to do it though, she will just post on tiktok instead. She can't help herself. Destined to be a do up for life.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Remember when your mum would say ‘who do you think you are? Queen of Sheba?’ that’s all I’m saying 💀🤣

I'd pay my own cash mosies for a therapist to psychoanalyse that c*nt any day 🤣 although I think it's pretty clear that's 99.9% why she is the way she is cos she never had a mother to knock her down a peg or two, and not with a Beanie baby KKK so don't get anymore fing ideas. Brias been through enough

Apr 12, 2023
Is she hoping people will beg her to stay? I think the main point we have all been making for years is she should keep off social media, keep her private life private and create a better life for her kids (which preferably doesn't involve them getting a black eye). She won't be able to do it though, she will just post on tiktok instead. She can't help herself. Destined to be a do up for life.
Social media is all she has, she’s nearly 40 years old and cannot keep a friend! What a sad little life Jane 🤡

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
The woman thinks she’s Rebecca Goodwin. If she even ploughed through a fraction of Godwin’s earnings she’d be able to afford to private rent in sunny sunny but she barely makes enough to match up a full time minimum wage but haters we shall be named as as long as she’s working who are we to judge ? I don’t think sitting on your fat orange crusty over freckled ass flashing yer fat gash is a job is it ?