Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Never known anyone get so triggered doing the school run. Her emotional dysregulation is off the charts, all because she didn't like how someone looked at her in the car and because some other school mums were talking together. So triggered that she hasn't even put her car keys down and she's om social media ranting because she has noone else to talk to. Haha what an embarrassment.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Aw what a nice holiday she had from social media.. longer than the holidays she takes her kids on with all her OF earnings
She just can't help herself can she. Her eyes in those tim toks are possessed while she rants continuously about something so minor. Was trying to understand what the actual issue was that triggered her and all I could come up with is that she heard someone talking about getting a mortgage and she in her warped up brain processing thought it was a dig at her because she will never be able to get one.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
She just can't help herself can she. Her eyes in those tim toks are possessed while she rants continuously about something so minor. Was trying to understand what the actual issue was that triggered her and all I could come up with is that she heard someone talking about getting a mortgage and she in her warped up brain processing thought it was a dig at her because she will never be able to get one.
I stopped watching her a long time ago but can fully imagine her wild eyed rants. I honestly think she should consider intense psychotherapy.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
So, from those videos -
She can’t drive or park.
She has no friends & resents people that do
Her & her kids do nothing at weekends & she resents people that do
She won’t make eye contact with people because she’s a) a s bag who can only mouth off on social media b) the whole world has seen her hole c) everyone knows she gave her kid a black eye
She has NO idea of the state of the uk economy / inflation / renters market. There are people queuing up outside letting agents for rented properties. It’s illegal to refuse a landlord entrance to HIS property for reasonable circumstances.
She’s deliberately being a pain in the arse to an OAP & she’s probably on her way to getting evicted.
She thinks the world owes her a living.
She’s deeply unhappy & also seriously mentally unhinged.
She’s a downright nasty t.
Love this for her 🤗

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So, from those videos -
She can’t drive or park.
She won’t make eye contact with people because she’s a) a s bag who can only mouth off on social media b) the whole world has seen her hole c) everyone knows she gave her kid a black eye
She has NO idea of the state of the uk economy / inflation / renters market. There are people queuing up outside letting agents for rented properties. It’s illegal to refuse a landlord entrance to HIS property for reasonable circumstances.
She’s deliberately being a pain in the arse to an OAP & she’s probably on her way to getting evicted.
Love this for her 🤗
Can't wait for her squatters rights era hahahaa

Apr 15, 2024
England
Five days ago announces “I no longer have insta or TikTok” (again) = doesn’t delete said accounts just doesn’t post.

Next minute - starts posting s (again).

What happened “babe”? Not overrun with “please don’t go messages” so you pretend that you hadn’t mentioned it (again) and continue to post like nothing happened (again).
Like she does every single time, she needs social media as she has nothing or nobody else

Apr 15, 2024
England
So, from those videos -
She can’t drive or park.
Love this for her 🤗
👏👏👏 Well said

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
So, from those videos -
She can’t drive or park.
Love this for her 🤗
You missed out everyone is jealous of her

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
fing hell Kayleigh it’s not too late to delete those 💀
The way she didn’t even wait to put her car keys on the side before going to her phone to rant to strangers 💀💀💀
Forever playing into the sad little life narrative ffs 😭
Let me see if i have understood this? Triggered and enraged because she ear-wigged another person talking about getting a mortgage? So triggered that the self imposed social media exile is over before she can close the fridge door?

'Kin He'll! Imagine if that person had been talking about purchasing yellow sticker fresh custard and éclairs......

May 23, 2023
I'm dying at the tiktok rants!
Someone telling her they less than her and they're in Cornwall.
She then goes on to say thats because its a s hole up north its because she lives in the south. I'm sorry, Cornwall's as south as they come :ROFLMAO:
Just came to say this! I’m pissing myself! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cornwall is one of the most expensive places to live in the uk and one of the most sought after if you can bare the locals…compared to DUNSTABLE close to travel ‘ademnities’ 😭😭😭😭

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Amendities? Hahaha she really is as thick as her thighs isn't she. Her ramblings are that of a mental person, she doesn't even make sense half the time. She obviously knows that she's underpaying even for a s hole of a house otherwise she would just say bye and move elsewhere like any other right minded person. Landlord doesn't owe her anything, and her ageism is off the chart. He's a landlord, he can be as greedy as he likes. Thinks the world owes her a favour. Love to see her incoherent rantings about how she believes she has been fed over when she is always so wrong. Hilarious 😂