Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Just a photo of a delusional beast who slates the backgrounds and edits of others pictures and then posts this of herself in her scummy little hovel. Bit thinks shes classy if she sticks a designer carrier bag in the background hahaah🤣🤣🤣
Designer bag or bag that a designer shop would put your designer bag in that you could probably buy from eBay for a tenner? 👀🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Designer bag or bag that a designer shop would put your designer bag in that you could probably buy from eBay for a tenner? 👀🤣
Well it’s definitely not clothes ffs 🐷

I have always wondered when I see people selling designer carrier bags and empty Apple tech boxes on eBay who the do would even buy them, thanks for confirming what type of people Kkk 👏🏼 🤣

P.S I’ve got a couple of Zara carrier bags from my shopping trip yesterday if you want them Kkk? No charge though hun, I like to do my bit for charity 😉

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable

I have always wondered when I see people selling designer carrier bags and empty Apple tech boxes on eBay who the do would even buy them, thanks for confirming what type of people Kkk 👏🏼 🤣

P.S I’ve got a couple of Zara carrier bags from my shopping trip yesterday if you want them Kkk? No charge though hun, I like to do my bit for charity 😉
Dare you to contact her directly

May 23, 2023

I’d love for her to wake up with an adult brain one day and see how hilarious she looks to the rest of the world 🤣🤣

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
KK your posts are dire 💀 like the palms of your hands; crusty and in need of adult supervision. Give up this life and go back to Lidl love x

This is so irrelevant considering she whallops her kids and that, but like do is that Molly Mae 🤣 you know I use Molly Mae and I don't look like a mahogany sideboard hahahaha what does she do put it on with her bare hands? Never seen someone fake tan and be such a state. She's soooo dirty.