Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She’s a little bit late to think about protecting her kids at this stage, 2 years after whoring herself out on the internet for minimum wage & inviting random men from Tinder round to their home.

She’s essentially arguing with him about printing the truth. She is a mum & she takes her clothes off for “a living” she is also definitely a plus size woman. Anyone with eyes can see that.

Where is the lie ?

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
She only refused to work with the sun because the reporter was focusing on her main flex “mum of 2” she didn’t refuse to work for a paper who :

published an article on 19 April 1989, which was titled The Truth. The article made false and damaging claims about the behaviour of supporters during and after the disaster, which claimed the lives of 97 Liverpool fans and left hundreds injured.

Her morals are non existent
Who was it that sold the story to the Scum that she had s in a bag for life, for £50 quid and views? And she wonders why she is a laughing stock

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
Imagine that reporters face when he received that absolute waffle off her 😂 I’d have blocked her too. Thanks for sharing. She’s hilarious and I needed a laugh.
I can see it happening: Scum reporter gets the raging ache at the way he has been written to. Blocks the enraged love walrus, has a read of Comment Cafe, heads over to Krakens TikTok, watches the videos, reads the comments. Headline: Fat s mum of 2 physically assualts and mentally assaults her children.

Not my words, her own. I bet the journo even includes the voice clips

Play silly games, win silly prizes

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Dont bring my kids into this but happily posts an “on this day” about her kids on her fat saggy - oh sorry Jiggly Jugs TT account. Puhleeze! Give your head a wobble love. Its great you think highly of yourself but you really are a bit fed in the head.
Shes a lot fed in the head. She has no clue at all, everything is just a MASSIVE contradiction. Completely unstable in every aspect of her life.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I can see it happening: Scum reporter gets the raging ache atvthecwaybhevgas been written to. Blocks the enraged love walrus, has a read of Comment Cafe, heads over to Krakens TikTok, watches the videos, reads the comments. Headline: Fat s mum of 2 with physically assualts and mentally assaults her children.

We can live in hope I guess

Apr 15, 2024
England
Imagine that reporters face when he received that absolute waffle off her 😂 I’d have blocked her too. Thanks for sharing. She’s hilarious and I needed a laugh.
She's fkn tragic, that was hilarious to read 🤣, made 2k 🤣🤣 kids hardly got anything for Xmas, house still filled with cheap tat, kids second hand clothes etc etc yeah KK you've really succeeded in life, made it better for your kids 👏 NOT

Apr 15, 2024
England
I can see it happening: Scum reporter gets the raging ache at the way he has been written to. Blocks the enraged love walrus, has a read of Comment Cafe, heads over to Krakens TikTok, watches the videos, reads the comments. Headline: Fat s mum of 2 physically assualts and mentally assaults her children.

Don't forget the "content" in child's playarea

May 23, 2023
Don't forget the "content" in child's playarea
Calling the journo noncey for calling her a mum when she films actual nonce bait for her OF in her kids room…maybe that’s the reason they didn’t want her OF shared when they let others do so 👀
Imagine even the Scum, who did a countdown to someone’s 16th bday to show their tits off blocks you and your mammaries 💀
Would love to be in their WhatsApp group chat right now won’t lie 🤣🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Calling the journo noncey for calling her a mum when she films actual nonce bait for her OF in her kids room…maybe that’s the reason they didn’t want her OF shared when they let others do so 👀
Imagine even the Scum, who did a countdown to someone’s 16th bday to show their tits off blocks you and your mammaries 💀
Would love to be in their WhatsApp group chat right now won’t lie 🤣🤣
Her lack of insight will never fail to baffle me but It sure does amuse me. But I'm just a jealous troll that can only dream of earning as much money as her with do all to show for it.

Loopybird

Dec 11, 2023
For our amusement - thanks again KK for oversharing and making an absolute t of yourself. Also she out that Q box up and then blocked anyone who dared to say she was being over sensitive by kicking off about the 'mum of 2' comment.
The articles share her full name and area she lives - it’s not hard for people to find s out about her. It wasn’t the trolls it was her selling herself well giving it away for free as she states she wasn’t paid.

And saying she doesn’t care what anyone thinks whilst also throwing such a childish strop because they told the truth (for once) “plus size mum of two” clearly shows she does care what people think

Oh the stupidity 😂😂