Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
The articles share her full name and area she lives - it’s not hard for people to find s out about her. It wasn’t the trolls it was her selling herself well giving it away for free as she states she wasn’t paid.

And saying she doesn’t care what anyone thinks whilst also throwing such a childish strop because they told the truth (for once) “plus size mum of two” clearly shows she does care what people think

Oh the stupidity 😂😂
Unfortunately for her, but for our ongoing entertainment, she is just too thick to realise any of this in her warped delusional brain.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I find it strange she seems incapable of going anywhere on her own with the kids. The only thing she does alone with them is the school run and we know what a flap she gets herself into doing that.
Probably can’t cope with them on her own- seeing as both has always been allowed to run riot without being taught basic manners. Also reckon she’s worried who will confront her whilst out and about. She may do the school run alone but last I heard she had to hand her children over to a TA to take into school, which I believe voice notes confirmed at the time?

Anyway. She’s a piss poor mother as we all know.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I can see it happening: Scum reporter gets the raging ache at the way he has been written to. Blocks the enraged love walrus, has a read of Comment Cafe, heads over to Krakens TikTok, watches the videos, reads the comments. Headline: Fat s mum of 2 physically assualts and mentally assaults her children.

Not my words, her own. I bet the journo even includes the voice clips

Play silly games, win silly prizes
Would be a dream if this happened 🙏 makes me baffled how so many people hasn’t seen through her or her actions??

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Wouldn’t shock me if she’s doing to to still have control over Dan. They’ve been separated for what, a year? This isn’t normal coparenting, it’s preventing him from having his own life. Also, it’s her own fault that her kids are badly behaved.
Plus it's just confusing for the kids that he's always there and doing outings together. They even do the shop together. In her warped head she thinks this is normal and the best for her kids. But this thick t wouldn't know what's best for her kids even if she had a parenting manual.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Plus it's just confusing for the kids that he's always there and doing outings together. They even do the shop together. In her warped head she thinks this is normal and the best for her kids. But this thick t wouldn't know what's best for her kids even if she had a parenting manual.
It's called benefit fraud at its finest and her kids are ferral

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
What the actual is even that??
Your guess is as good as mine! Imagine it being the school holidays, where her children will no doubt spend 98% of the time in doors only for her to get up to that!

At times it makes me wonder if her social worker turns a blind eye to it or if they’re even involved anymore. I would be horrified.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She's fkn tragic, kids school holidays yet here she is, probably got less than a maccy ds, KK how about find yourself a real man, get a real job and spend some quality time with your kids, instead of acting like a yellow sticker s
I know! I’m embarrassed for her. Her poor kids growing up to see that’s how their mother spent their school holidays. Shocking.