Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
See the delusive angie freaks are out in force

seth green makeup GIF

Nov 21, 2023
KK’s pissed off because she’s had to spend a fortune at the vet because, as always, she’s refused to be a good pet owner and hasn’t got insurance. Insurance for 2 rabbits is about £15-20 a month.
Also her rabbit wouldn’t get statis so much if she fed it proper food and proper hay - not pets at home special. But of course, she knows best and has been forced to face the consequences 🤗

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Any "good" rabbit owner knows about statis and knows the signs and how to treat it, without a vet visit, ive brought my bunny out of it a few times, the times I've sat up rubbing her belly 🙏 to see golden nuggets, I can't see kk on her knees for the buns as she ent getting paid for it

Poor bunny bet she has fed too many "gassy" foods, she didn't exactly research how to look after bunny's she did her normal just jump in and not worry about the concesquences

Apr 15, 2024
England
Surprise surprise her un neutered, unvaccinated rabbit has died. Sad but inevitable. Be responsible and don’t impulse buy animals, K.
That's KK and Loubeg that have killed a animal, these people that get animals and haven't a bliddy clue what there doing, in both cases could have been avoided

May 23, 2023
Surprise surprise her un neutered, unvaccinated rabbit has died. Sad but inevitable. Be responsible and don’t impulse buy animals, K.
do off man! Seriously it died? 😓😓😓 I hate that orange child abusing t but those bunnies were cute as do! Bet her kids are pretty sad as well 😓😭 that’s proper fed man 😓😓

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What a disgusting human. Fed the poor rabbit the wrong thing, let it live in a rat infested shed, it gets ill and she refuses to take to the vets then claims 'I done all I could'. No KK you child and animal abuser - you did nothing to help that rabbit. Scumbags like that shouldn't be allowed children nevermind pets. The feral kids were probably feeding it sweets.

FYI PICS IN REVERSE ORDER!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240915_212931_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240915_212931_Instagram.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20240915_212928_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240915_212928_Instagram.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20240915_212924_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240915_212924_Instagram.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20240915_212920_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240915_212920_Instagram.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20240915_212912_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240915_212912_Instagram.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20240915_212902_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240915_212902_Instagram.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 75
Apr 15, 2024
England
What a disgusting human. Fed the poor rabbit the wrong thing, let it live in a rat infested shed, it gets ill and she refuses to take to the vets then claims 'I done all I could'. No KK you child and animal abuser - you did nothing to help that rabbit. Scumbags like that shouldn't be allowed children nevermind pets. The feral kids were probably feeding it sweets.

Absolutely disgusting the poor rabbit KK the bunny killer, kept in a scruffy shed, was probably skittish due to her ferral kids, I'm amazed still has the dog as that poor thing only gets as far as back garden

Apr 15, 2024
England
I've not watched lou since she got the kittens, please don't tell me they've died 🤬😡😠
1 of the black 1s has died could of been due to them being covered in fleas or like KK fed the wrong thing as she wasn't giving them kitten food and 1 of the cats has gone missing, but more interested in her stupid wish lists and none of them have seen a vet

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
The cost of feeding that fat b for one day would have covered the cost of pet insurance for one month. She left the poor rabbit to die, probably in pain, rather than pay to have her put to sleep humanely. That shows what a heartless b she is.
She has to put her own narcissistic spin on it though obviously, gave her the best year of her life & blames the original owners for the rabbit dying whilst it had been in her care for a whole 12 months. Shameful but not surprised in the slightest.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester

So it died because she didn’t want to pay the vet bill…don’t get animals if you can’t them!

What a vile, selfish, pig of a t

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
The cost of feeding that fat b for one day would have covered the cost of pet insurance for one month. She left the poor rabbit to die, probably in pain, rather than pay to have her put to sleep humanely. That shows what a heartless b she is.
She has to put her own narcissistic spin on it though obviously, gave her the best year of her life & blames the original owners for the rabbit dying whilst it had been in her care for a whole 12 months. Shameful but not surprised in the slightest.
The cost of feeding the b probably would’ve covered more than half the vet bill without insurance

Carly

Apr 12, 2023

£900 isn’t much in the grand scheme of vet bills. Pity she couldn’t get her fat Fanny out to her subscribers per usual to pay for it

Apr 15, 2024
England
£900 isn’t much in the grand scheme of vet bills. Pity she couldn’t get her fat Fanny out to her subscribers per usual to pay for it
She'll be on benefits as a single parent she would qualify for pdsa, she has fed it the cheapest s on 3 occasions this happened yet dealt with it herself, on the last time she let the poor thing die at home because she didn't want to take it to vets and you can bet it would of been in pain KK the child abuser and due to neglect she killed a rabbit, shame on you KK

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Honestly horrifying news. I will never understand why people that can't look after themselves go on to have children they can't look after and then go on to get pets they can't afford or choose not to care for correctly.
She is the fattest, laziest c*nt going and as a result of that an innocent creature is now dead. She shows no remourse as usual and it sickens me. Child abuse is bad enough but to fail to correctly care for animal who can't even ask for help is despicable. Loving pet owners will happily pay for their sick pet to see the vet. Loving pet owners insure their pets. Vets bills are NOT why animals are dumped!! Shame on her. She will never do*ng change.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Honestly horrifying news. I will never understand why people that can't look after themselves go on to have children they can't look after and then go on to get pets they can't afford or choose not to care for correctly.
She is the fattest, laziest c*nt going and as a result of that an innocent creature is now dead. She shows no remourse as usual and it sickens me. Child abuse is bad enough but to fail to correctly care for animal who can't even ask for help is despicable. Loving pet owners will happily pay for their sick pet to see the vet. Loving pet owners insure their pets. Vets bills are NOT why animals are dumped!! Shame on her. She will never do*ng change.
👏👏👏 Well said

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
👏👏👏 Well said
Also, "she passed away in a safe place cuddled by a blanket" ????

No. She died in pain and distress because you KKK, didn't have the decency to ease her suffering. Honestly what a dirt bag. What's she gonna do when her dogs on its way out just let that die at home in pain as well? Honestly never heard anything like it.