Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 15, 2024
England
She's rattled today isn't she well good, I've been the first to have a laugh at her tragic little life over the years but letting that poor Rabbit die in pain has done it for me, I always knew she was an utter disgrace but this is next level. She's pure fing evil, she's mentally unhinged, she's a liar, she's delusional, she's a s Mother, she's fing ugly, she's morbidly obese, nobody in the whole World loves her (take a minute to imagine that, to love and be loved is the entire meaning of life and she has never and will never have that). You can deflect all you like Kayleigh but you are a disgusting excuse for a Human being and you should hang your head in shame for willingly letting that defenceless, innocent Rabbit meet that ending. I hope this haunts you for a long time to come.
I for 1 am glad she's rattled, 1st abusing her child and now delibratley letting a rabbit suffer and die because she didn't want to pay vet bill, hope your here reading the comments KK, silly me I know you'll be reading here, that's why you rattled

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Zero remorse from fat bastard. She would rather spend her time reading here and trying to comment back to us via her social media in her usual unstable way because she thinks she is funny. Yet every time she does that she just makes herself look an even bigger t than she already does. Back in the day people like her were locked up in asylums to keep them away from society. There is no fixing her, disgusting, damaged, twisted individual with the intellectual capacity of a sloth.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Zero remorse from fat bastard. She would rather spend her time reading here and trying to comment back to us via her social media in her usual unstable way because she thinks she is funny. Yet every time she does that she just makes herself look an even bigger t than she already does. Back in the day people like her were locked up in asylums to keep them away from society. There is no fixing her, disgusting, damaged, twisted individual with the intellectual capacity of a sloth.
She needs lobotomised. t

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
I agree with everything you said except the end. Let’s not disrespect sloths like that.

The only thing I would compare this t to is a big, steaming, pile of s!

May 23, 2023
It’s not a flex being a dope head

Babes course it’s not a flex, you’re the one with the issue that I’m simply - literally as simply as possible - replying to. You know what’s a flex though? Having long standing friendships, having long, loving relationships, having intelligent children who know how loved they are, not living for validation from online strangers, not having to sell my yellow stickered camel kebab for a 19 hour holiday to jaywick, not being despised by everybody that crosses my path, being able to provide my children with a safe living space, not having to share my entire life on social media. Having peace and being content. I see those things as flexes as well as what Carly said, no second hand do machines in my household 🤣
Also it’s not dopehead, it’s stoner 🤌🏾

Apr 12, 2023
You own the masks not I
It’s giving childhood trauma 🧐

Babes why don’t you talk to us, tell us all about it…. It must be fing horrid being you 🥲 I’m getting this really strong feeling everyone who comes into your life abandons you? You seem loveless….Come on babes we’re here to listen to you and we can help you unpack it all…. It’s never too late to not be the vile t you are babes….
Come on open up….. let it all out!

I’m just kidding it’s amazing that you’re so lonely, absolutely glorious 🤣🤣🤣

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
It’s giving childhood trauma 🧐

Babes why don’t you talk to us, tell us all about it…. It must be fing horrid being you 🥲 I’m getting this really strong feeling everyone who comes into your life abandons you? You seem loveless….Come on babes we’re here to listen to you and we can help you unpack it all…. It’s never too late to not be the vile t you are babes….
Come on open up….. let it all out!

I’m just kidding it’s amazing that you’re so lonely, absolutely glorious 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe if Karen loved her more as a child she wouldn’t be such a venomous t