Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Babes course it’s not a flex, you’re the one with the issue that I’m simply - literally as simply as possible - replying to. You know what’s a flex though? Having long standing friendships, having long, loving relationships, having intelligent children who know how loved they are, not living for validation from online strangers, not having to sell my yellow stickered camel kebab for a 19 hour holiday to jaywick, not being despised by everybody that crosses my path, being able to provide my children with a safe living space, not having to share my entire life on social media. Having peace and being content. I see those things as flexes as well as what Carly said, no second hand do machines in my household 🤣
Also it’s not dopehead, it’s stoner 🤌🏾
How’s derm doing?Still selling drugs illegally to minors on the sharp corners of landan?or is he busy int kitchen cleaning your nitty floors and paintwork? Or perhaps he’s taught twin 1 how to roll a biiiiiiiiiigggggggggggg doobie puff puff passssssss

Apr 12, 2023
How’s derm doing?Still selling drugs illegally to minors on the sharp corners of landan?or is he busy int kitchen cleaning your nitty floors and paintwork? Or perhaps he’s taught twin 1 how to roll a biiiiiiiiiigggggggggggg doobie puff puff passssssss
You still think it’s a flex to know Jodie’s husband’s name 🤣🤣🤣 all these years Jodie isn’t anonymous and you still think you’re doing something mentioning anything she’s shared publicly?
Thick as s as always 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼pahahahahahahahahahaha

Embarrassingly predictable as always babes you need new material, maybe once you’re cosy and cooped up in that little bed sit you’ll have some time to think of something new to come here with because apart from traumatising your kids a bit more with filming your of while the poor things watch there won’t be much else to do 😉

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2023
If you were trying to be “funny” the word you’re looking for is Shucks babes, it’s not like you to get words wrong….. oh wait 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyway it’s been fun, I hope you’ve enjoyed this little bit of attention from an A cup, I’m sorry you don’t get to make real life connections to get attention….jokes I’m not really sorry 😉 but I am bored now and I’m sure you’ve got kids or animals to abuse so byeeeeeeeee!

May 23, 2023

DUDE why do you care so much about how my partner is? You can’t have his bald little Russian potato head so stop obsessing 💀🤣

If my partner is selling crack outside corner shops take it to my thread 🤣🤣 if you have a problem about how I raise my twins call somebody ☎️

We’re here to talk about KK which you conveniently keep trying to derail us from doing for some random reason 🤔

Keep typing xx

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
DUDE why do you care so much about how my partner is? You can’t have his bald little Russian potato head so stop obsessing 💀🤣

If my partner is selling crack outside corner shops take it to my thread 🤣🤣 if you have a problem about how I raise my twins call somebody ☎️

We’re here to talk about KK which you conveniently keep trying to derail us from doing for some random reason 🤔

Keep typing xx

Here's me confused because last time it was your son that was supposed to be the drug dealer 😂 I guess being accepted into one of the top 3 universities in England kinda fed that accusation so now she's starting on ye ol maris piper 🤣

As for the hairy bush "promo" pic... I suppose it's easy to neglect your lady garden when you can't see past your monumental gut to shave it 🤮😂