Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
Double standards moans when people s lou of and tell her go kill herself etc and then he comes out with lovely set of words! I think he is very sly and has a nasty temper, when he just blanks her, it's mental cruelty that is I hate anyone being ignored but he seems to do it alot!

Last week when he got his house and she slept at home she seemed so much brighter alert and functioning alot better now they are back together 24/7 it's back to how she was, you can see he pulls down, I honestly think someone housing drug place even social need to split them up and keep them apart, she needs to stop relying on him and needing him, she can do it without him and I'm sure if she gave him up she would get alot more help and respect for making the right life choices
I’d love to know if Lou has kicked off at him for some of his choice words on those messages. She’ll know we’ve all seen them too. What’s laughable is it was only last week Lou brought up about his past and Ste was saying “I’ve made mistakes but no-one is perfect. I’m a different person now” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bless his heart, yeah full 360 there!!

May 1, 2023
I’d love to know if Lou has kicked off at him for some of his choice words on those messages. She’ll know we’ve all seen them too. What’s laughable is it was only last week Lou brought up about his past and Ste was saying “I’ve made mistakes but no-one is perfect. I’m a different person now” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bless his heart, yeah full 360 there!!
I’m still waiting for him to see and no doubt reply to the last message I sent last night 😂

May 7, 2023
I was wondering this, I am from the same area roughly and she said she is living in Ts4 which is Middlesbrough but I thought she lived in Redcar?
Same here 🤣 also she couldn't possibly get the hospital to have her dodgy ankle looked at which is also in the TS4 area...rekon she's pissed too many people in Redcar and Dormo off so they had to move her out of they wanted her further away from the kids

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Oh that makes sense! I don’t recognise the area when she goes to the chemist for her meth but then I’m not from that part
I lived there for most of a year myself - it was years ago and I don’t remember it that well. I lived close to the old Ayrsome Park. I kind of know where she is

May 7, 2023
What an ungrateful bag she is. I don't normally lack empathy, but with these two l have none. l hope they're on the streets soon for fleecing people even if they have been gullible 😡
One woman was emptying her nanas house who had recently died and offered her all big items that would be ideal to start from scratch. She turned her nose up! This was back in 2020 when she’d just left James. When you’ve got literally nothing, you can’t be picky! She specified colours. How rude!!

Last edited:

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
That video of her and crack man is just fing weird. Why would she pretend he's their child who has been taken from them. Also why is she telling him what to say to the camera like he's a 3 year old while he looks gormlessly at her. That along with his recent messages he's been sending he really is a thick bastard isn't he. He's never going to amount to anything, looks like he is the product of parents like them 2.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Well, KK and Lou do seem to be on good terms lately; liking each others posts and popping up on lives.

Maybe an onlyfans duet is in the making…whack a few more vibrators on your wish list Lou. I’m sure Kayleigh can sort you out with a wig or two.
I thought when she started flashing her tits on her story’s she was wanting comments suggesting she starts an OF. Imagine the quality 🤣

Tea and toast

Apr 17, 2023
All that temu tat . ..
Most of it just being cast aside.
Itll just add more crap to the s pit that she exists in.

What is her obsession with bags?
Why does she need a bag to keep her pads or tampons in?
More to the point, have we ever heard her mention a period?
Im sure she would if she had them?

This just further adds to the suspicion that she IS pregnant. ..

Shes playing us . . And thats why shes mentioned sanitary products.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
She doesn't want anyone moving because they will report back that the house is a s tip and she is still using! Saying I wonder if they have any food is a joke when she has a draw full or pasta/rice dishes! I thought they got a free breakfast every day?
I really do hope someone cleaned the cooker before that other person moved In, as it was minging!
At least why know why so many "bits and bobs and stuff" was in her room now as she doesn't get both bedrooms anymore so that's what she has been hiding in the other room I think, she did say it was from stes dad's and all skinny clothes from when she was using, instead of sorting them out I would of binned them she ent getting her choc choc ass in anything below a 18 from what I can see