Lou @Lifewithloux

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
This low life is on another level. Quick enough to set up go fund me's for her bits n bobs but when it comes to her babies there's nothing to be seen? If she really felt so hard done by, by the social services etc would she not set one up to cover court fees? Nah cos she's not bothered about those poor kids. Can't even use the term 'mother' with her, dirty little smack rat.
Yup. I agree with you re : the kids . She doesn't mention them etc because she knows she will never have them again. Baby is gone and the other two are probably on their way to.

fing disgusting, referring to herself as Scuba Ste MC 's " Baby Mama". Think she needs to do one of her courses on parenting because being a mama requires a bit more than just birthing a child.

May 11, 2023
Pharmacy worker of 2 years here. In my experience I have seen countless countless addicts be prescribed codeine & also olanzapine alongside their methadone. Not saying I believe that those prescriptions are genuinely hers/she hasn’t bought them etc but codeine is absolutely prescribed alongside methadone. And it’s also prescribed to pregnant people very regularly too

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Pharmacy worker of 2 years here. In my experience I have seen countless countless addicts be prescribed codeine & also olanzapine alongside their methadone. Not saying I believe that those prescriptions are genuinely hers/she hasn’t bought them etc but codeine is absolutely prescribed alongside methadone. And it’s also prescribed to pregnant people very regularly too
I’ve been dying for somebody with a bit of knowledge to comment. I’ve been reading up in between singing wind the poxy bobbin up (kids new favourite) and it doesn’t really make it clear online. Kind of like you can but you shouldn’t kind of thing….? But strange that they’ve prescribed it for that ailment in particular though going from the comments…?

May 11, 2023
I’ve been dying for somebody with a bit of knowledge to comment. I’ve been reading up in between singing wind the poxy bobbin up (kids new favourite) and it doesn’t really make it clear online. Kind of like you can but you shouldn’t kind of thing….? But strange that they’ve prescribed it for that ailment in particular though going from the comments…?
It actually massively shocked me going into pharmacy, especially where addicts are concerned. They’re prescribed all sorts alongside their methadone - codeine/tramadol/pregablin etc. I have some addicts ask to buy co codamol but I always turn them down because I find it pointless anyway when they’re on such a high strength opiate.

I think what would also shock you lot is the needle supervision program because the addicts will go collect their methadone AND a fat needle exchange from a pharmacy for free

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
It actually massively shocked me going into pharmacy, especially where addicts are concerned. They’re prescribed all sorts alongside their methadone - codeine/tramadol/pregablin etc. I have some addicts ask to buy co codamol but I always turn them down because I find it pointless anyway when they’re on such a high strength opiate.

I think what would also shock you lot is the needle supervision program because the addicts will go collect their methadone AND a fat needle exchange from a pharmacy for free
And my doc refused to prescribe me anymore co codamol after my C-section, was legit in agony and he told me to just go buy paracetamol, if only I’d known you could buy them I’d have done a Lou 🤣🤣 and I’m a genuine, drink more water for a head ache, tells her kids to walk off a broken leg kind of person lol

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Why does she keep talking about Dawnes live from 2 or 3 weeks ago like it only happened last night. Reckon all the drugs and booze have brought on dementia for Lou. Was the same with the house 'landlord emptied it' she came back this year as if it had just happened bit it was months and months ago. All traits of someone still in the depths of addiction : lies, manipulation and denial. Some stupid fers are falling for it.

Apr 12, 2023
If she is taking naproxen she cannot take ibuprofen, I have a union spinal break to the leg the pain I'm in most days is unbelievable and my ankle goes double the size of hers, im given tramadol naproxen morphine (I know she can't take) and amitrptailin never have they offered me codine in the last 4 years, gabbapline yes but never codeine it seems a strange drug to give out for a sprain, it is normally paracetamol and rest, they have told me paracetamol is the best thing for pain relief and it has been given to me by drip before at hospitals (mines actually broken still even with the nail going through the bone to hold it in place) due to pain but never codeine, its all very strange and surely if they have seen her stomach they would ask if she was pregnant and do a pregnancy test just as a safety measure before taking codeine
I'm on amitriptyline,tramadol, naproxen, codeine & oramorph & the most I get is very sleepy & dizzy, never get "a buzz" from them,
She'd be creaming her pants at my medical cupboard, this is just a bit of my monthly medication Screenshot_2023-05-09-08-57-09-637_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg