Lou @Lifewithloux

May 1, 2023
Sponging piece of s. Wonder how much that cost? Enough for a small food shop from Aldi or Lidl, surely. Her body must be crying out for some form of vitamin, or just some water. Would sort that skanky cacky mouth of hers.
I’ve not seen her cook one meal since she returned to instagram. She lives off the take aways people buy and chocolate

Polly

May 11, 2023
I’ve not seen her cook one meal since she returned to instagram. She lives off the take aways people buy and chocolate
This is what I can't wrap my head around. What are these people that enable her actually thinking? I've seen her have more take aways/coffee etc than I have had in a very long time, and I'm sure I'm not alone there. Money has to be spent elsewhere lately. Yeah, there are days I'd lick a tramp for a Maccies, but I can't justify it. There she is crying with no tears, then in the next breath off her tits flashing chips about. Does it make them feel better I wonder?

Apr 16, 2023
Which crazy loon sent her pizza and chips!!! Oh silly me she got them herself !!!
Hannah has sent it ,she has a few bits ,but just watching her story,she said she didn't get salad this time,so i reckon hannah has sent something so Lou could order it herself,the way she is eating and fingering it a 4 yr old has better table manners,what a fkn pig

Apr 16, 2023
This is what I can't wrap my head around. What are these people that enable her actually thinking? I've seen her have more take aways/coffee etc than I have had in a very long time, and I'm sure I'm not alone there. Money has to be spent elsewhere lately. Yeah, there are days I'd lick a tramp for a Maccies, but I can't justify it. There she is crying with no tears, then in the next breath off her tits flashing chips about. Does it make them feel better I wonder?
These people that are always gifting her are just as thick
I think that's what it is,it makes them feel good ,it's not about Lou it's about them

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Did I hear right she was saying on her story that she’s going to get the kids back??
If any judge in this land gives that even so much as supervised access I would be very surprised!
She ain’t getting that last one back that’s for certain he’s been adopted hasn’t he? & as for the other two I hope her ex keeps them as far away from her as possible while she’s in this state!