Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
The reason I don’t believe this is ste is because Barclay doesn’t come up on lous radar does she? I’m not sure, but KK was pissed with Barclay not so long ago and outed her on her stories so that’s why ivy is 100000% KK , just my opinion
Yeah exactly this 👏🏼 she's mentioned loads of the old lot, no way Steve would have known who they were. And lou was too off her face during that time.

Apr 12, 2023
KK called people spastics on her live along time ago too
Yes and she uses the word Vitriol because she thinks it makes her sound intelligent 🤣 Also she’s had an obsession with Yamfoot for sometime now, it’s actually a bit scary how obsessed she is with Yams beautiful kids!
Ste’s thick but it’s not him he didn’t offer to smoke anyone’s ashes 🚬

I agree we should all click ignore, she won’t cope with being ignored and if she wants to talk she can go to her own thread!

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
It feels like cluedo 😂

Could it be Lorna, she was brought up here yesterday morning-ish, she’s on Canadian time so could be why she was suddenly active , also she’s not from UK so her use and context of her insult are se.

Could it just be KK… she really is just as useless with her insults, and has proven she will stoop low, even ramming those crystals up her punched lasagne wouldn’t and couldn’t change that. Also KK really hates Yamfoot and was mainly going for her…

Or is it 5head. She has the morals of an alley cat, and was getting on the drinks yesterday on her wonderful holiday. Although it’s 2 hours ahead in Turkey so was 3am there, and decent hotels close bars around 12-1 latest.

Or could it be…. Ste? 😂😂😂 naaa I’ve seen his messages and the scamp can’t make a coherent sentence for s. It would definitely have more errors…

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
fing hell Kayleigh you big, fat, ugly, lonely t! I’m surprised those fing big huge fingers of yours managed to type all of that! It’s sad what having no real friends (aside from a child snatching five head from the most inbred part of the country) does to your mind.

Can’t say I wouldn’t be that nasty if I lived in a 2 up 2 down - you’d think selling your fanny online would warrant a nicer lifestyle but here you go; you still live in a hell hole decorated a la B&M with no fing mates apart from Simon, but I’ll say no more about him 😂😂😂😂 but yeah, my nasty streak would come out if I lived such a measly existence and put my kids in someone else’s hand me down clothes, all whilst trying to save face by giving the excuse of ‘they get it dirty/grow out of it’. No mate - they just look like scruffs and that’s on you.

And if Aileen is in on this - well, the fact you live in Runcorn says all that needs to be said to be honest. Never seen a place like it in my fing life.

Now do do off - the pair of you - to your measly, sad little existences - polish your forehead, Aileen and Kayleigh - do something about those bastard fing fingers.

Well done for ‘outing’ the only person on here who is so open about who she is you absolute pair of spoonies.