Lou @Lifewithloux

May 5, 2023
It feels like cluedo 😂

Could it be Lorna, she was brought up here yesterday morning-ish, she’s on Canadian time so could be why she was suddenly active , also she’s not from UK so her use and context of her insult are se.

Could it just be KK… she really is just as useless with her insults, and has proven she will stoop low, even ramming those crystals up her punched lasagne wouldn’t and couldn’t change that. Also KK really hates Yamfoot and was mainly going for her…

Or is it 5head. She has the morals of an alley cat, and was getting on the drinks yesterday on her wonderful holiday. Although it’s 2 hours ahead in Turkey so was 3am there, and decent hotels close bars around 12-1 latest.

Or could it be…. Ste? 😂😂😂 naaa I’ve seen his messages and the scamp can’t make a coherent sentence for s. It would definitely have more errors…

Deffo targetting Yam. Glaringly obvious who it is. I'm ignoring, we're here for beggy. Wigs can shout into the void. Any new accounts it makes will be ignored, too. I'm not engaging with that nonsense.

May 11, 2023
And her flat that she lost. fing t had it so good
Looking through those ss it’s like each one has a different personality. Me,myself and Lou!! 🤯

She did have it so good.. she still thinks the world owes her a favour.
Most people who’ve taken her path in life are pretty much told ‘you’ve made your bed, lie in it’
She’s handed out chance after chance and each time she pisses on it.
She uses a filter all the time because she’s off her face on something.

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
Christ on a bike. Didn't think anything would be happening last night on her, due to Lou being AWOL so didn't come on.

Whoever Ivy is (*cough KK*) what a do up. Hopefully the Alexa gets lodged up your horrible muff next time and can educate you on how not to be a fwit.

Also wonderful to see Lou had another tat delivery and was really grateful and didn't just dash the s all over that bedroom that resembles a crackpit.

May 11, 2023
Just like the courses on the begged for laptop that would change her life. She did a few useless courses and nothing since. Haven't even seen the laptop in a while 🤔
I saw the bag in her stories the day she was allegedly at hospital. She was standing outside her den waiting for her a taxi with it.
I mean, she could have been taking it to sell? It’s about the only thing she has worth selling.