Lou @Lifewithloux

May 11, 2023
She needs to lay off bleaching her hair as much. It's as dry as sticks and snapped all over 🥴
As a hairdresser I find her hair ‘advice’ extremely painful to watch but oh so satisfying at the same time!! 😂😂 it won’t be long and she’ll be begging for a wig to cover up her soon to be, non existent hair! I kinda hope someone funds her with some bleach just for entertainment purposes 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

May 7, 2023
This is properly old - like older than me old 😄
How long til she pulls the same trick again though?

I used to follow her back in the wannabe hinch 'twinkletwinklelittletwat' days, but I didn't see any of her stuff from when met Ste to the new beggy recovewee Lou era we're now in...so I missed out on this whatsapp bribe 😅

May 18, 2023
From 3 years ago...interesting 🤔 Screenshot_20230522_230241.jpg
I’ve just gone back and looked at some of her old accounts from around 2017/18. It’s sad, she looks like fully functioning normal girl. When she jumped on the Hinch stuff, it started off as innocent-ish wanting to get free stuff sent by brands and then the begging started on Amazon , feuds with kk and fivehead. Pretty sure this was the era the tablets started. She was always “losing” her meds and having to get another prescription. IMO some blame should be put on her gp! It was always going to end this way. She has the intelligence of a 6 year old and you need a bit of brain about you to get out of the s show she’s in.

May 11, 2023
I’ve just gone back and looked at some of her old accounts from around 2017/18. It’s sad, she looks like fully functioning normal girl. When she jumped on the Hinch stuff, it started off as innocent-ish wanting to get free stuff sent by brands and then the begging started on Amazon , feuds with kk and fivehead. Pretty sure this was the era the tablets started. She was always “losing” her meds and having to get another prescription. IMO some blame should be put on her gp! It was always going to end this way. She has the intelligence of a 6 year old and you need a bit of brain about you to get out of the s show she’s in.
I followed her back then too - the twinkle t era. Hinch and the cleaning, wax melt, zoflora freak show ruined her - she didn't have what they had and she just couldn't cope with it. She idolised Hinch and Mops and got sucked into a nasty, bitchy vortex that killed her limited self esteem. I remember something about Hinch getting in touch with her - mostly to shut her up about something - can't remember what though. Hinch dressed it up as being nice and friendly but she was manipulating Lou to quieten her. That was not good for Lou who just thought Hinch was her bestie (from a few words and voicenotes). She was obsessed - absolutely idolised her - and desperately wanted to be like her. That's when the begging started, and carol entered the scene. What carol has done is prove to Lou that virtual begging works. She's as much to blame in all this as anyone else.
Lou's mental health deteriorated when she couldn't have the Hinch lifestyle. She couldn't cope. The "suicide attempt" was to guilt trip the people who were calling her out (some of them no better tbh). That cesspit of dressing gown wearing wax melt fan girls was (is) poisonous.
And here we are. I totally believe if she'd never heard of Hinch she wouldn't be here now.
I know you all know this already, i just needed to get it off my chest 😅 if you got to the end 👏👏👏

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023
Please don’t be fooled she’s not as daft as she looks. Have you not seen the snide little dances and finger clicks she does after opening her packages.

Apr 12, 2023
Her falling over 🙈 she's an absolute car crash and I can't look away 🤣 I think she did get the COL payment and has spent it but is crying about it on insta so Carol whacks her visa out. Beggy tramp
Yeah same I reckon they both had it because a few weeks back they had sweets, takeaways, fags & baccy every day plus they was drinking & obviously was off their faces a few times so definitely think she doesn't it on s