Lou @Lifewithloux

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
That house will have been all cleaned before him moving in, in the space of about 3 weeks it now resembles a homeless squat that's been left abandoned for the past 7 years. Plus how many empty pill packets lying about he must be going through a strip a day easily. No wonder they're always pleading poverty, every penny's being spent on drugs, fags and red bull 😡. Whoever said the only way lou will ever change is finding ste dead is right that's her only chance of a wakeup call unfortunately. I can't see either of them still being here in 5 years time at the rate they're going.

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
Also lou if you're reading this take a look around you. No judge would ever grant you even supervised visitation while you're living like you are. You're literally living in filth surrounded by drugs. Stop living in denial and do something to start sorting your life out. Anything. Start by using a carrier bag as a bin to begin with, you're a grown woman start acting like one. I've never seen anyone with so little life skills.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
I am absolutely crying - so much to unpack, yet again 😂😂😂😂😂

Firstly - she’s wearing a Kenny necklace 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I’ve just watched her look for a plug for a pair of wireless clippers and then just seen his mouth move and noise come out of it, but no actual words whatsoever hahahahahahahaha

Absolute chaos they are, the pair of them.

That floor - WOW. It’s the thought process of “just lash it on the floor” that baffles me - how can you be like that when you’re a grown fing adult?!?! Scratch cards strewn around too and they’re claiming to be skint 🥴🥴🥴

Lou - if you read here YOU ARE ONE DIRTY, SCRUFFY LITTLE t! Ps the glue on nails are atrocious.

May 5, 2023
I don't get it though, she forever has dark roots!! Even when she's apparently done it? Like they arent even red/orangey...just like she hasn't done the roots at all!

That's exactly WHY her hair is frazzle-fried to snap-off candy floss - she's not bleaching just the roots to lift her dark hair, she's putting the bleach all over, which is why her roots look orange and the ends are a lilac-grey shade. I'm not a hairdresser, but I bleach my daughter's roots every six weeks, she has beautiful hair and the blonde is uniform in colour with no breakage. You have to part the hair into sections & apply the bleach on each section. It takes a while, but it's worth the effort. Beggy just slaps it on. She must hear it sizzling as it burns her hair 😂😂😂

May 5, 2023

I’ve just watched her look for a plug for a pair of wireless clippers and then just seen his mouth move and noise come out of it, but no actual words whatsoever hahahahahahahaha

That floor - WOW. It’s the thought process of “just lash it on the floor” that baffles me - how can you be like that when you’re a grown fing adult?!?! Scratch cards strewn around too and they’re claiming to be skint 🥴🥴🥴

Lou - if you read here YOU ARE ONE DIRTY, SCRUFFY LITTLE t! Ps the glue on nails are atrocious.

I never noticed the scratch cards, good spot! It's people like those two scrats who win thousands on scratch cards, too. Their ilk fall in s and come out smelling of roses.

May 7, 2023

I hope they both get rats! They’ll be in good company cos that’s exactly what they are 🐀

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
The smart watches are not making them smart that's for sure, maybe if they try drinking smart water!! I honestly can't believe she was trying to turn the plugs off on wireless clippers!! Still hasn't brought herself a hoover of tumu

Ladies I went on holiday for a week so I've missed some bits can someone help me, I thought ste had a house now its a flat? Has he been moved again in the last few weeks have I missed something? She is so hard to understand I sort of flick through looking qt the background most of the time