Lou @Lifewithloux

May 29, 2023
Aye, the “why can’t I just buy them what they need” deadbeat dad excuse lol yeah lou, James is absolutely spunking your £3.50 up the wall every week.
Also!!! What’s fing stopping you buying them stuff they need you weapon. You even kept the gaming console off temu you fed up s!
I’ve done wrong lost my children but I always paid for them would buy and send them stuff weekly because no matter how fed I was they were still my children and I missed them dearly! But I couldn’t get out of that rutt Lou has switched all feelings off seeing that on her stories tonight made my stomach churn! She does not grant any right to see them or ever have them back after that comment! Vile girl

May 7, 2023
Is Carol actually mentally stable?? I don't mean any harm but at this point if lou came out and said she was still on drugs and has been on Instagram just to scam people for money and gifts I can still imagine Carol defending her. She was the first person to give her £50 on her 'go fund me' page which likely went on drugs. I've always had my suspicions that there is more to the lou and Carol situation but I'm even more convinced now
There was rumours she was sending Carol photos. Like OF style 🤢

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Can’t believe I missed the live ffs! I would have to watch off my dogs Insta 😂 because I would have to comment that horror story she calls life!
I read someone commented on her live saying they wanted to make them food, 🤢 could you imagine those 2 round your dinner table, Ste chomping with his mouth open & hacking phlegm up & you might as well serve Lou food in a trough the stinking pig! 🤮 it would be all round her chops! Vile vile vile!

How the do can she complain that she has no money but in the next story go to Taco Bell. It’s not exactly cheap there-

d.wilde

May 18, 2023
If child maintenance is paid, it’ll be proportionate to the benefit she gets. It won’t be anything significant - they can’t just take it all. Same with advance repayments, it has to be ‘affordable’ and she will have agreed to the repayment amount.

All this carry on and she’s blatantly wearing new clothes and shoes.

I can’t deal with these fing halfwits today.
It's not even proportionate for benefits, it's a flat rate of £7 a week (possibly reduced if she has other debts that they take into account) though they'll be a 20% upcharge on it as they're doing it through collect and pay

May 7, 2023
Can’t believe I missed the live ffs! I would have to watch off my dogs Insta 😂 because I would have to comment that horror story she calls life!
I read someone commented on her live saying they wanted to make them food, 🤢 could you imagine those 2 round your dinner table, Ste chomping with his mouth open & hacking phlegm up & you might as well serve Lou food in a trough the stinking pig! 🤮 it would be all round her chops! Vile vile vile!

How the do can she complain that she has no money but in the next story go to Taco Bell. It’s not exactly cheap there-
It was she who must not be named who’s box she was openeing who invited her

May 5, 2023
Jeeeeez people are proper going in on her on her live!!! Ste didn’t know about her pretending she had died years ago and she had to tell him why she did it on the live!! 😬

I missed that live! I always miss her live's because she does them so fing randomly 😂😂😂 What was her explanation as to WHY she faked unaliving herself?.....

May 5, 2023
Nah that Carol is not real, I’ve said it before & I will never ever believe she is a real person. She’s some weird little incel sitting at a computer, god knows what she gets in return for the money & gifts.
Either that or she is absolutely deranged & in some serious need of help herself

Nope. She's a real person. Married, with an adult daughter who also used to follow Lou. Lou still follows her though, Courtney Titus, her name is. She has facebook. Carol is on Linkedin and I've even had a look on USA Whitepages (like our electoral roll) and she's there, her address & her daughter listed as an associate. She's real. Just deranged with too much money. I often wonder whether her husband and daughter know the extent to which she enables Lou. I doubt it. If they do, they're a deranged family imo.

May 5, 2023
I follow Lou’s sister that exposed her and carol also follows her.. Anyone else think that’s weird considering carol is meant to be Lou’s “friend”?!

Carol follows Kraken, too. So she's ABSOLUTELY seen Kraken's brilliant and true comment to her on Lou's Skinnytan/Dove post, but chosen to ignore it. Carol is in some fed up denial about Lou and I just don't understand it. If I was Lou's mum I'd be telling Carol to do off, stop enabling my daughter by funding her so she can buy drugs & mind her own business. Unless, you don't think she's trying to push Lou to her death do you? Like those weird & twisted Munchausen by Proxy people?....😬