Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023

"Less than 24 hours and I can leave this place, this homeless accommodation, and go to my new house, and it's because i've worked hard, i've been clean for 6 months and yeah i'm just smashing life"

Give me strength.

Why the do has she been given a 2 bedroom bungalow? My disabled mom & dad have been waiting years to downsize from their 3 bedroom house & it fing drugged up t gets on just like that! fing disgusting ain't it!

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
im sure she got whatever was available first because she's "disabled' and pregnant. But yeah , I'm sure it will last long like every other place she's resided at . Sad ( for the baby) because I doubt they will even let her take this new baby home , and shes so deluded she thinks shes got a house and life can resume, kids should be coming back , hinching it up !

Apr 12, 2023
im sure she got whatever was available first because she's "disabled' and pregnant. But yeah , I'm sure it will last long like every other place she's resided at . Sad ( for the baby) because I doubt they will even let her take this new baby home , and shes so deluded she thinks shes got a house and life can resume, kids should be coming back , hinching it up !
I’ve not been on for a while, so sorry if I’ve missed this! Is definitely pregnant?

Apr 16, 2023

"Less than 24 hours and I can leave this place, this homeless accommodation, and go to my new house, and it's because i've worked hard, i've been clean for 6 months and yeah i'm just smashing life"

Give me strength.

Shame that bedsit hasn't been clean for 6 months, will need gutting when she leaves