Lou @Lifewithloux

May 5, 2023
Says she washing the bedding all the time now, didn't used to, I assumed she meant few times a week. Nope, she means weekly. Dirty scruffy ways, out the shower with gobs of shampoo/conditioner on her ear. No chance of any sort of order in her life as she can't get the absolute basics done.
I'm assuming the reappearance of mouth sores means she's back on the crack pipe.
Saw a bit of the live, kitchen cupboard door open, things half hanging out washing up piled up. Bet the windows are never open either. No washing line up, but she's worried about her bills. Thick as s. I think James dealt with nills before, but she was always getting the broadband cut off, and was surprised when amazon took money immediately when she ordered stuff.
It's getting hard to watch her life, how much of a total screw up she is making of a golden opportunity to sort herself out.

Wait, WHAT?!!! Did she really think Amazon was like a catalogue? Where you buy now, pay later? 😳😂😂😂😂😂

Can you imagine the trail of debt she has over the years at different addresses? I reckon that's why she goes by Lou instead of Amy, aswell. I bet she owes around ÂŁ5k of old debt.

May 5, 2023
I’m just going from COVID days when we had to go on UC. They paid for everything because we COULDNT work, if Lou actually can’t work then they’ll pay the lot, if she can they’ll deduct some money and yeah I forgot they’ll be taking away bedroom tax as well 👀 I do wonder how much money she gets monthly because as we all point out regularly, we earn money and still can’t afford all those red bulls and monsters ffs!

I bet she doesn't pay bedroom tax because of the scheme she's on, they probably get exemption on the laughable premise that she'll get access to her 2 eldest kids. She has no intention of pursuing access, otherwise that second bedroom would be kitted out with 2 single beds/bunk beds and not a fing desk, swivel chair and clothes rail.

Don't forget aswell as everything else, she doesn't have to pay for any prescribed medication she gets, either.

May 5, 2023
I'd love to know what they think of her right now. We've all seen a massive change so they must.

Her mother raised her, don't forget! She begs online, too - but on Facebook, for supplies for her sty "art" hobby. She's an alcoholic. The apple hasn't fallen far from that tree! 🍎🍏

May 5, 2023
If she is successful in claiming for PIP it will prove exactly what is wrong with the system. It annoys me that there are people who genuinely qualify it but don’t receive it on a technicality and you have dicks like her that try their luck and succeed.

If she gets PIP all we need to do is screen record her stories where she's extremely active/mobile and send them to HMRC Fraud, they only need her name AMY LOUISE BERNADETTE VICKERS, & the town/city she lives in. Easy.

Apr 20, 2023
Wait, WHAT?!!! Did she really think Amazon was like a catalogue? Where you buy now, pay later? 😳😂😂😂😂😂

Can you imagine the trail of debt she has over the years at different addresses? I reckon that's why she goes by Lou instead of Amy, aswell. I bet she owes around ÂŁ5k of old debt.
Yeah she said she thought they'd take payment in a day or two. Same with the broadband every month getting cut off then moaning and hours on the phone to sort it out. Used to get up wiff va kids, bring her duvet down and sit there for hours. Then you could see her panic when James got home presumably pissed off she'd done nothing all day, again. She's always made a simple life really hard work. No way she'd have ever worked and had the kids.

May 26, 2023
Spare a thought for those of us blocked, what happened?
Long and short, she spent 20 minutes trying to sort her eyebrows, got asked if shes going to court for her kids. She has no court date or paperwork in progress but she's 'twying'. Got asked if she has a bedroom ready for her kids to which she said she hasn't because James would love her to do that then ot allow her access 🙄 she was told that it's not his decision but the courts decision and she's entitled to legal aid if the DV claims are true. Then she started dry crying and turning about how she hates her life and doesn't want to be here anymore.

Basically she asks for help and advice but if it's not about her Temu or Amazon wish list she's not interested

Sassysal

Apr 29, 2023
Long and short, she spent 20 minutes trying to sort her eyebrows, got asked if shes going to court for her kids. She has no court date or paperwork in progress but she's 'twying'. Got asked if she has a bedroom ready for her kids to which she said she hasn't because James would love her to do that then ot allow her access 🙄 she was told that it's not his decision but the courts decision and she's entitled to legal aid if the DV claims are true. Then she started dry crying and turning about how she hates her life and doesn't want to be here anymore.

Basically she asks for help and advice but if it's not about her Temu or Amazon wish list she's not interested
Spot on!