Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
I actually fuming she's got the audacity to ask everything handed on a plate. Who the do needs a planner worth £35 quid. do off down cards r us and get one for under £5
I’ve never understood the point of these planners. Call me cheap, old fashioned or whatever but I have a calendar on my phone, notes on my phone and reminders. Then I have a £1 notebook that I jot things down on if on the phone or something. We have a white board magnet on the fridge, again costs pennies from sport direct lol, and that’s it. I can manage a family of 6 like that 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don’t write down when I’m gonna put a wash on or mop, it just gets done as part of daily routines surely?

Jul 30, 2023
I’ve never understood the point of these planners. Call me cheap, old fashioned or whatever but I have a calendar on my phone, notes on my phone and reminders. Then I have a £1 notebook that I jot things down on if on the phone or something. We have a white board magnet on the fridge, again costs pennies from sport direct lol, and that’s it. I can manage a family of 6 like that 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don’t write down when I’m gonna put a wash on or mop, it just gets done as part of daily routines surely?
And this is why you aren't a social media influencer

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
How do you remember to wake up in the morning or that you have kids if its not down in a planner? X

Apr 13, 2023
Neck like a jockeys bollix that one has. A tablet on her wishlist saying it will help with her “buisness”. She already pulled this stunt with the laptop, and a tablet, and a ringlight, and everything else. Always saying it will improve her “stories” and “content” . The sense of entitlement is off the charts, especially when she is saying “heres my wishlist for you guys” or “im gonna add that to my wishlist” like she expects it, like she deserves it. Absolutely boils my piss. Always with the hand out and sob story. You deserve do all ye absolute scruff 🤬