Lou @Lifewithloux

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Just for context those is a oral morphine bottle, that on the shelf looks like a lactolse bottle. My morphine is for pain and the doctors are strict with the prescription I can't apply for another prescription too early, god lou would have a party in my meds bag, Tramadol naproxen amytripilin, the lactose will be the methodone will consterpaite her, but she was full of s before the methodone!
P.s my morphine normally comes in the smaller 100ml bottles this is a one off of a bigger bottle
20230907_183037.jpg

LousLaptop

Apr 17, 2023
Just for context those is a oral morphine bottle, that on the shelf looks like a lactolse bottle. My morphine is for pain and the doctors are strict with the prescription I can't apply for another prescription too early, god lou would have a party in my meds bag, Tramadol naproxen amytripilin, the lactose will be the methodone will consterpaite her, but she was full of s before the methodone!
P.s my morphine normally comes in the smaller 100ml bottles this is a one off of a bigger bottle
20230907_183037.jpg

Swap you for a two piece polyester temu pj set?

Sep 7, 2023
Hi, I joined to just clear a few things up about adoption. I adopted my kids, both years ago and just recently.

So, it's very unusual to have open adoption in the uk. It can happen though and we now know that adopted children benefit from meaningful contact with their birth family, IF safe to do so, so more creative methods of contact are being encouraged.

So potential options for contact are

- letterbox once or twice a year where birth and adoptive parents write to each other just to keep the link there. This is most common.

Sometimes adoptive parents will agree to once a year direct contact, in person. At first this is likely to be at a contact centre and as time goes on, it can be more meaningful in the community and adopters stay with their child at all times.

Sometimes adoptive parents will agree to more than once a year direct contact. Maybe a few times a year. All of these contacts will initially be supported by a social or family worker until they know direct contact is appropriate. Again the adopters stay. As the years go by, this will change to community, without workers if appropriate.

Contact can be at the birth parents house, IF it's safe and the birth parents are appropriate. In Lou's situation, I would eat my hat if this was the case, as Lou continues to demonstrate she has no sound understanding why she isn't safe to parent, what adoption means or acceptance that the child has a new mother. Not someone who just looks after her kid, but a new mother. She would also have to have a safe, clean home without any threat. So there is no way it would be appropriate with the risk of drug dealers, Ste's history etc of her home being threat free.

If any contact at all is happening it will be at a centre. Highly supervised. As an adopter who is very open minded, I can't see any adopter agreeing to contact with Lou. There is too much risk to the child, to them as his new parents with Ste especially and the drugs. Too little understanding on Lou's part to respect that the baby has a new family. Acceptance is a huge part of a more open adoption.

Last thing - the adopters might not have event given Lou the right name to keep themselves safe. This is likely again with Ste's past and their drug habits. And they absolutely won't be 'best friends'. This is likely how Lou has perceived their 'relationship' as someone like Lou often misreads and misunderstands relationships, and takes niceties for best friends. I missed the details of the farm that supposedly the adopters live on. But it's typical in this situation with violent histories, that children are moved out of area. Depending on the level of risk. Lou would not know their address or even town so she's likely chatting BS if she's given specifics.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Hi, I joined to just clear a few things up about adoption. I adopted my kids, both years ago and just recently.

So, it's very unusual to have open adoption in the uk. It can happen though and we now know that adopted children benefit from meaningful contact with their birth family, IF safe to do so, so more creative methods of contact are being encouraged.

So potential options for contact are

- letterbox once or twice a year where birth and adoptive parents write to each other just to keep the link there. This is most common.

Sometimes adoptive parents will agree to once a year direct contact, in person. At first this is likely to be at a contact centre and as time goes on, it can be more meaningful in the community and adopters stay with their child at all times.

Sometimes adoptive parents will agree to more than once a year direct contact. Maybe a few times a year. All of these contacts will initially be supported by a social or family worker until they know direct contact is appropriate. Again the adopters stay. As the years go by, this will change to community, without workers if appropriate.

Contact can be at the birth parents house, IF it's safe and the birth parents are appropriate. In Lou's situation, I would eat my hat if this was the case, as Lou continues to demonstrate she has no sound understanding why she isn't safe to parent, what adoption means or acceptance that the child has a new mother. Not someone who just looks after her kid, but a new mother. She would also have to have a safe, clean home without any threat. So there is no way it would be appropriate with the risk of drug dealers, Ste's history etc of her home being threat free.

If any contact at all is happening it will be at a centre. Highly supervised. As an adopter who is very open minded, I can't see any adopter agreeing to contact with Lou. There is too much risk to the child, to them as his new parents with Ste especially and the drugs. Too little understanding on Lou's part to respect that the baby has a new family. Acceptance is a huge part of a more open adoption.

Last thing - the adopters might not have event given Lou the right name to keep themselves safe. This is likely again with Ste's past and their drug habits. And they absolutely won't be 'best friends'. This is likely how Lou has perceived their 'relationship' as someone like Lou often misreads and misunderstands relationships, and takes niceties for best friends. I missed the details of the farm that supposedly the adopters live on. But it's typical in this situation with violent histories, that children are moved out of area. Depending on the level of risk. Lou would not know their address or even town so she's likely chatting BS if she's given specifics.

Thank you for sharing this. Really interesting to read. Are the adoptive parents the ones in full control of these decisions or does a social worker do that?
I truly hope whatever she's shared is not the correct details of where Alfie is and who he's with. She does not deserve to have that information and also by sharing on her Insta she proves that she definitely shouldn't have it!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
But I want half the temu money, maybe she can ask the bank to give her £25 again 🤔 I want to know what bank gives you free money
What I think has happened is shes got this new bank card she was talking about and maybe the fools have agreed to a very small overdraft, probably at an extortionate interest rate and these half wits have thought free money and just drawn it all out and spent it on se. She also admitted that when she got that 30quid temu money she spent it on 'red bull and rubbish' in her words and that she gave the rest to Ste because he was annoyed she had bought stuff for herself. He then gambled it away. So looks like it didn't go towards her 'business' or even home stuff. They're both just too brain dead to think further than the current hour. She will be crying poverty after the weekend. I mean who buys their child a £65 outfit when only the previous day you were crying that 30quid could change your life.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
We know why she says she doesn’t have contact with her older two children.

Has she ever address why Alfie was taken away or in other words how she has spun the reason why Alfie was taken away
She hasn't I dont think. In her eyes she did a great job,she says kept off drugs while pregnant and then they kept her in hospital for a week looking after him without supervision (staying in a week is unusual anyway) she hasn't said why it was a week. Then social turned up and took him. That's her edited version of what happened.

LousSanction

May 2, 2023
So just been blocked from the latest live for saying while hes in the picture she wont ever see her children back with her. Her answer was he wont see or have anything to do with her children so thats not a problem! Does she forget hes the father of one of them?! She lives in cloud cuckoo land and all of this justification for his behaviour is to appease tik tok viewers in the hope they send gifts. I really hope they are reported to the LA before saturdays visit.