Lou @Lifewithloux

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Actually sick of her saying "why are you doing this to me" to her followers and " why is he doing this to me" about Ste
Any wonder he goes to the bookies, she's a fing melter. Forever having a pity party and never once will take someone's advice.
Yeah she’s exactly where she is because of her own actions but won’t ever acknowledge that. She always has to find a reason or another person to put the blame on.

Aug 29, 2023
Actually sick of her saying "why are you doing this to me" to her followers and " why is he doing this to me" about Ste
Any wonder he goes to the bookies, she's a fing melter. Forever having a pity party and never once will take someone's advice.
It amazes me every day she doesn’t see that people can only cast judgement because she gives us all front row seats 😂 put your phone down and the problem would instantly disappear lol

May 7, 2023
She drives me mad! She’s constantly airing her dirty laundry all over her socials and says things to people on live like “see what I have to put up with” or “did you hear that” for the sympathy vote but then when people tell her to get rid or call him s she defends him and says we’re out of order. It’s like she thinks we’ve got a short term memory!

Maybe this is how she slapped James with the apparent DV title. She also fled Ste for DV whilst pregnant with Alfie. I think she thinks people have forgotten that too. She was living in a women’s refuge. This was when she realised Ste was no good and if she had any chance of getting the kids back or keeping Alfie she had to cut ties….it didn’t last obviously and she lost all of them and choose the junkie life. She isn’t a voctim. She definitely plays Ste too.

Apr 17, 2023
I just can’t believe how she behaves.

she asks for help from people on her live and when people give her genuine advice (which is always 100% not what she want to hear) they are called out as trolls as haters!

everyone who don’t fawn over her and say she is doing amazing are always haters!!!

no we are people who see straight through her bullshit and call her out on all her lies which are on every live. She says things one minute and literally 5 mins later says something to contradict that!

we only judge her on what she does and says on lives

Jun 21, 2023
All she wants is gifts. Never actual advice, or anything that involves her getting off her ass. I can't remember who posted here about the time Lou cried hungry, this person did a food shop and all Lou had to do was go for a short walk to collect it. Spoiler alert - she didn't.

When she asks for cheap meal ideas what she means is can someone please order her a takeaway.

Everything is some sort of fing beg with her and you can literally see the frustration build up when all she's getting is moral support, practical advice and tips on where to go and how to sort X,y,z issues out. All she wants is her Amazon wish list completed, Temu sign-ups, takeaways delivered to her house, PayPals of cash and millions of roses on her TikToks.

Pisses me off that she expects everyone to spend their hard earned and/or go without a small luxury for themselves just so she can stuff kebabs down her gob!

Jun 21, 2023
She drives me mad! She’s constantly airing her dirty laundry all over her socials and says things to people on live like “see what I have to put up with” or “did you hear that” for the sympathy vote but then when people tell her to get rid or call him s she defends him and says we’re out of order. It’s like she thinks we’ve got a short term memory!

Maybe this is how she slapped James with the apparent DV title. She also fled Ste for DV whilst pregnant with Alfie. I think she thinks people have forgotten that too. She was living in a women’s refuge. This was when she realised Ste was no good and if she had any chance of getting the kids back or keeping Alfie she had to cut ties….it didn’t last obviously and she lost all of them and choose the junkie life. She isn’t a voctim. She definitely plays Ste too.
Maybe Ste hangs around at the bookies because there's people there that can string at least three words together correctly

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
All she wants is gifts. Never actual advice, or anything that involves her getting off her ass. I can't remember who posted here about the time Lou cried hungry, this person did a food shop and all Lou had to do was go for a short walk to collect it. Spoiler alert - she didn't.
That was me! Honestly it was probably a few people, but she definitely did it to me. And then 3 days later was in my inbox begging for £60 by the end of the day or the refuge was going to throw her out. I actually ended up calling the refuge to see what the issue was, and they told me in no uncertain terms "we can't confirm if this person is staying here but that's not something we'd do"
When she asks for cheap meal ideas what she means is can someone please order her a takeaway.
There's no cheaper meal than getting some fool to buy for it for you.

Jun 21, 2023
That was me! Honestly it was probably a few people, but she definitely did it to me. And then 3 days later was in my inbox begging for £60 by the end of the day or the refuge was going to throw her out. I actually ended up calling the refuge to see what the issue was, and they told me in no uncertain terms "we can't confirm if this person is staying here but that's not something we'd do"

There's no cheaper meal than getting some fool to buy for it for you.
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from her

Jun 21, 2023
I'd be worried about her reading this and figuring out who I am, but I'm confident this is not a unique story. She's not even a master begger, she's just shameless.
She can't even remember a lie she told 5 minutes prior. Doubt she keeps track of who she scams and begs from. If she were a master begger she'd have spreadsheets for everything, or at the very least, using that stupid planner of hers to keep track of her bullshit