Lou @Lifewithloux

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
It’s not the ste bashing I dislike so much it’s that people come here flapping their gums going ooooh well you said this and now you think this thinking they’ve caught people out! and it’s like well yes ste and Lou are dregs of society but that doesn’t mean people want them to stay that way. like you can have a nuanced view on things rather than just t or NOT t.

Apr 21, 2023
I was going to defend lurker12 whatever, I think it’s fine to not support ste at all. But wtf did that turn into babe 💀
There was no hi I’m new here. I don’t like Lou but I’m not really liking ste… here’s your opinion and here’s mine. Instead she barged in like a big drunk bald man with a pint in one hand and a fag in the other and sat down.
No sorry, you stink. do off

May 23, 2023
There was no hi I’m new here. I don’t like Lou but I’m not really liking ste… here’s your opinion and here’s mine. Instead she barged in like a big drunk bald man with a pint in one hand and a fag in the other and sat down.
No sorry, you stink. do off
I couldn’t figure how to explain it but you did so perfectly! 😍
I want ste to do good. Do I think he will? Nah. But I hope he will! Love an underdog do me I’d be the first to clap if Loubeg sorted herself. Idk if we’ll see ste again tonight he was supposed to go home show us what he got and cook dinner and I do hope that happens but I’m not holding out hope ☹️
Yeah best to keep the standards low so as not to be disappointed init? 🤣🤣