Lou @Lifewithloux

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Who ever has given ste money must be feeling like a right idiot now

I wouldn't give either of them a single penny

I wouldn't even send them food as if they were that desperate for food they'd use a foodbank, their support workers would help them sort that out.

You can't help them 2, they are wrong uns end of.

Somebody was telling her to stop looking for money hand outs all the time and she basically said they are mad to think that she doesn't need money, she's still using drugs and so is he so why would you enable either of them by giving them money..... baffles me
Exactly... I understand there is some really kind people still and I get that he has come off in a better light. I do believe people can change amd be a product of circumstance etc but people are going money to active drug users 🤦🏼‍♀️ I give to food banks rather than actual peoples hands

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Who ever has given ste money must be feeling like a right idiot now

I wouldn't give either of them a single penny

I wouldn't even send them food as if they were that desperate for food they'd use a foodbank, their support workers would help them sort that out.

You can't help them 2, they are wrong uns end of.

Somebody was telling her to stop looking for money hand outs all the time and she basically said they are mad to think that she doesn't need money, she's still using drugs and so is he so why would you enable either of them by giving them money..... baffles me
Exactly... I understand there is some really kind people still and I get that he has come off in a better light. I do believe people can change amd be a product of circumstance etc but people are going money to active drug users 🤦🏼‍♀️ I give to food banks rather than actual peoples hands

May 3, 2023
Notice she says she wants broadband, but has a contwact wiff o2. So read my post earlier about cheap social tariffs.
I think she's faking some of the stupid. Not all of it, not the drugged up stuff, but I think she's doing it for the learning difficulties narrative to get pip.
Oh a 100%. I remember a few hundred pages back someone put up a post she done years ago. It was well written and had paragraphs. Now she wouldn't know a paragraph if a book hit her up the face. It would be a "fingy"

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Oh a 100%. I remember a few hundred pages back someone put up a post she done years ago. It was well written and had paragraphs. Now she wouldn't know a paragraph if a book hit her up the face. It would be a "fingy"
She has fried any braincells she actually had. Those poor kids are so much better off without her and I'd never normally say that about any mother but she is a toxic, nasty, lying little junkie and will never change

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
I didn't see the live where people were giving him money - how did it start? Were they giving money because he'd left Lou or to give him a leg up? Or bit of both?
Can't believe he's back - they're addicted to each other.
On her live she wouldn’t give him a frozen pizza out the food shop he bought for them lol and he went home and was fuming about it saying he was gonna be starving cos he had nothing left n she kept all the food n people asked for his paypal

Apr 17, 2023
On her live she wouldn’t give him a frozen pizza out the food shop he bought for them lol and he went home and was fuming about it saying he was gonna be starving cos he had nothing left n she kept all the food n people asked for his paypal
I think he got £51 or there about yesterdsy.

who needs to go out to work when you can beg online

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
Somebody was telling her to stop looking for money hand outs all the time and she basically said they are mad to think that she doesn't need money
She thinks people are as thick as her. We all know she doesn’t need money. They probably have more disposable income than most. How can she say she needs money when she’s constantly buying fags, red bulls and chocolate. Not to mention all the takeaways they have. Getting taxis places instead of walking and stuffing her face with cakes from that bakery. When they lived in the homeless accommodation they didn’t have to pay out for bills etc so could have been saving money for their new homes. Same with Temu, instead of buying all the stuff she needed she just brought tat for herself then expected her followers to buy her stuff for the bungalou. Lou will never change, she will always live the way she does because she’s selfish and only cares about herself. Also, I honestly believe she doesn’t want her children. She knows they are too much responsibility but likes to use them if it gets her sympathy and freebies. Vile b!

Edited to say that turned into a bit of a rant huh 😂