Lou @Lifewithloux

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
I think people have had compassion not necessarily idiots. I never sent money but I did for a moment think that maybe he was going to try and change. I feel sorry for anyone that did send him money though as he has rubbed it in their faces and hopefully they won't do it again. Some people are just really kind and it's sad that he is a t x
I don’t feel sorry for any of the stupid idiots who sent their hard earned money to an ex junkie and criminal.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What a s show.
- Ste and Lou back together drinking their red bull and fighting over cheese
- Ste totally manic and all over the place, def taken something
- On live Ste taking a phone call from a 'mate' who asks him if he wants to score. Lou tells him to get out the room, too late everyone heard. She defends it saying it was about theft and not drugs... sorry is that supposed to be better?
- Ste admits to being caught for possession of pregabs (not prescribed to him) and we all know this is Lou's drug choice. Explains why she's always nodding off.
- Ste takes his prescribed meds on live and then it seems Lou takes them from him so she can take some too.

Absolute fecking state the pair of them. With the weight she's piled on, the cocktail of prescribed and unorescribed drugs and the excessive red bull drinking she's going to end up having a heart attack. Her breathing sounds awful like she's struggling for breath.

Both to thick to even care about any of it.

May 26, 2023
What a s show.
- Ste and Lou back together drinking their red bull and fighting over cheese
- Ste totally manic and all over the place, def taken something
- On live Ste taking a phone call from a 'mate' who asks him if he wants to score. Lou tells him to get out the room, too late everyone heard. She defends it saying it was about theft and not drugs... sorry is that supposed to be better?
- Ste admits to being caught for possession of pregabs (not prescribed to him) and we all know this is Lou's drug choice. Explains why she's always nodding off.
- Ste takes his prescribed meds on live and then it seems Lou takes them from him so she can take some too.

Absolute fecking state the pair of them. With the weight she's piled on, the cocktail of prescribed and unorescribed drugs and the excessive red bull drinking she's going to end up having a heart attack. Her breathing sounds awful like she's struggling for breath.

Both to thick to even care about any of it.
When u lay it all out like that it seems like absolutely insanity! fing EastEnders could write this!
It was me who asked him which drugs he was found with as I can't remember him saying before. Lou tries to keep every secret and Stes got no filter

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Safe to say she suffers from all of these from her nodding off on stories and lives, the increased use of the word 'fingy' because she cant think, can't think in general, always falling over, complaining about her eyes recently and so is rubbing them all the time which is making her eyes worse due to as it says in the title 'Lou's s stained finger'.

Jun 21, 2023
Appt he is leaving her a letter
On Tuesday with instructions to follow to the letter otherwise “they”
Won’t be happy!!

Don’t be surprised when she doesn’t follow it (she cant follow soap
Usage instructions let alone a letter) and s hits the fan with thee mates of Dre’s or people he owes money to!!
Who's 'they' ? What instructions? Is this to do with how to handle dealers since he won't be scoring for her anymore

Apr 17, 2023
Who's 'they' ? What instructions? Is this to do with how to handle dealers since he won't be scoring for her anymore
I have no idea who they are.

they were talking in the live
yesterday about her mums Xbox and he said it’s all sorted I’ve done you a letter for you and as long as you follow what it says “they “will be ok
but if you don’t “they “won’t be happy.

probably the dealers or his dodgy mates

Jun 21, 2023
I have no idea who they are.

they were talking in the live
yesterday about her mums Xbox and he said it’s all sorted I’ve done you a letter for you and as long as you follow what it says “they “will be ok
but if you don’t “they “won’t be happy.

probably the dealers or his dodgy mates
Could be, but with the state of her he could've written instructions for her to wash her flaps and as long as she does so , they will be okay

Polly

May 11, 2023
I still can't believe lasts nights goings on. Her fing face when he said it, said everything that needed to be said. Then to say he was scoring as in thieving, like that is any better. Both fing scumbags. Sooner the pair of them are in the gutter, the better ✌️ How any of her fans can sit around and support her after that is beyond me. Idiots.

Apr 20, 2023
That live last night showed the real stephen. he is vile,overpowering and a real scumbag.

i don’t know about Lou, wether the way she is is because of the way he is towards her or not.

part of me hopes that him going inside will make her change but I doubt it
Lou likes her junkie lifestyle, it's clear that's who she's been all along, it's the few years with James and the kids that were the aberration. I guess most of us have been through periods when our lives were less than ideal, then when things improve you sigh with relief, nest a bit. Not Lou, pizza boxes out the window, s everywhere, the most basic hygiene not being kept up. All she wants is to be able to lie to Carol and her followers for money, to lie to her support workers to keep her home. To lie about learning difficulties and physical pain for pip. It's all short term anyway, it's bad if the neighbours complaints are being taken seriously by her support workers. I hope she's thrown out mid November, when it's bloody cold on the street.

Apr 17, 2023
Lou likes her junkie lifestyle, it's clear that's who she's been all along, it's the few years with James and the kids that were the aberration. I guess most of us have been through periods when our lives were less than ideal, then when things improve you sigh with relief, nest a bit. Not Lou, pizza boxes out the window, s everywhere, the most basic hygiene not being kept up. All she wants is to be able to lie to Carol and her followers for money, to lie to her support workers to keep her home. To lie about learning difficulties and physical pain for pip. It's all short term anyway, it's bad if the neighbours complaints are being taken seriously by her support workers. I hope she's thrown out mid November, when it's bloody cold on the street.
And you know who will get the blame???

All the haters and trolls😂😂🤣