Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
Where’s he been this morning to find this out? I honestly think he deserves to lose his flat. Like you say, that flat is gonna sit empty for months whilst he’s inside. Someone else should be making use of it. He’s hardly ever there anyway! He admitted to taking pregabs 4 months ago, how is that clean?! Now this charge of a weapon. The whole idea of the scheme is to rehabilitate them…proper working isn’t it 🙄

Apr 29, 2023
Where’s he been this morning to find this out? I honestly think he deserves to lose his flat. Like you say, that flat is gonna sit empty for months whilst he’s inside. Someone else should be making use of it. He’s hardly ever there anyway! He admitted to taking pregabs 4 months ago, how is that clean?! Now this charge of a weapon. The whole idea of the scheme is to rehabilitate them…proper working isn’t it 🙄
It’s a full house he has! 3 bedrooms. What a bloody waste! I had to beg my council for a three bed as they where only gonna give me a 1 bed flat for 6 of us 🙈

Apr 17, 2023
It’s a full house he has! 3 bedrooms. What a bloody waste! I had to beg my council for a three bed as they where only gonna give me a 1 bed flat for 6 of us 🙈
He has a one bedroom house and Lou has a lovely 2 bedroom bungalow🙄

these schemes are a joke. They give them a place to live and a support worker who they see once a fing week!

they should make going to narcotics anonymous and other support groups compulsory or they loose the accommodation

Sep 9, 2023
He has a one bedroom house and Lou has a lovely 2 bedroom bungalow🙄

these schemes are a joke. They give them a place to live and a support worker who they see once a fing week!

they should make going to narcotics anonymous and other support groups compulsory or they loose the accommodation
I live in supported accommodation. I have a one bedroom flat and we have staff on-site 9-5 every day and on-call staff out of office hours. We are tested every Monday, but can have tests requested at any time. We have to attend groups/1-2-1s every week, attend at least two community groups (AA, NA or holistic therapy) and have to either volunteer, attend college or work permitted earnings (under 15.5 hours a week). THAT'S recovery.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I live in supported accommodation. I have a one bedroom flat and we have staff on-site 9-5 every day and on-call staff out of office hours. We are tested every Monday, but can have tests requested at any time. We have to attend groups/1-2-1s every week, attend at least two community groups (AA, NA or holistic therapy) and have to either volunteer, attend college or work permitted earnings (under 15.5 hours a week). THAT'S recovery.
This is really interesting - and I get that it'll be a burden on you with all the groups, 121s and the like - but it's good to know that not all schemes are like Lou's "Here's a bungalow, try not to do any drugs this week, we'll pop in every wednesday to give you a hand with anything - unless you need to take a week off"

I genuinely appreciate your insight on this side of it, and hope your recovery is going well. Give me a shout if you ever want some hanging sedum (donkeys tail) succulents sending your way.

Apr 17, 2023
That is amazing and this is what they both need but can you imagine them doing it!!

Sep 9, 2023
This is really interesting - and I get that it'll be a burden on you with all the groups, 121s and the like - but it's good to know that not all schemes are like Lou's "Here's a bungalow, try not to do any drugs this week, we'll pop in every wednesday to give you a hand with anything - unless you need to take a week off"

I genuinely appreciate your insight on this side of it, and hope your recovery is going well. Give me a shout if you ever want some hanging sedum (donkeys tail) succulents sending your way.
Ooooh, that would be AMAZING! 💗