Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
I wonder what outfit Lou decided was court appropriate? Was it skanky Temu pajamas masquerading as smart casual? Was there cow hide print? Did the choker that covers the filth collecting in her neck crease make an appearance. Were their eyebrows? Did the laptop, tablet get to go on an outing? So many questions……. 😝
He looked like he hadn't shaved either

Jun 21, 2023
I'm sure she's got his card now, so it'll be cleared on the way home 🤣
He should have listened to his followers telling him to give it to his solicitor so they could pass it to his mum.
He was asking for people to help him out seconds before walking back into court.

Last few hours of freedom and it's spent on Instagram lives and arguing with Lou. fing waste. I'd be asking a good friend to come hang out and get a nice takeaway or something if I knew I wasn't going to see the outside world for 12 months, but that's just me

Polly

May 11, 2023
He should have listened to his followers telling him to give it to his solicitor so they could pass it to his mum.
He was asking for people to help him out seconds before walking back into court.

Last few hours of freedom and it's spent on Instagram lives and arguing with Lou. fing waste. I'd be asking a good friend to come hang out and get a nice takeaway or something if I knew I wasn't going to see the outside world for 12 months, but that's just me
Don't think he has the mates. Probably enjoyed his 5 minutes of fame on IG with his slutz. Probably some of the best conversation he's had since being wiff va Loubeg.