Lou @Lifewithloux

May 11, 2023
Yeah l hear you as well. She's that person that l would say 'Don't turn your back to them if they have a knife in their hand'. She's so devious and manipulating.
She could accuse him of anything - black her own eye or worse- and they'd probably believe her because of his reputation. And she knows it. Conniving b

Apr 12, 2023
I really wish someone one on here actually knew him so we could get an update.

I will actually feel sorry for him if he gets locked up tonight because she’s a nasty, spiteful t
This is the first time I’ve actually felt sorry for him, I believe him when he says he has learning difficulties and I think he’s definitely a bit slow to realise certain things, he’s definitely vulnerable! Don’t get me wrong he’s still a scum bag and he’s definitely manipulated people to get money this week but I feel like he’s the way he is through life experience etc but Lou is dangerous, she knows what she’s doing all the time and seems to have all these professionals brain washed to her being this poor young girl whose lost her way!

Last edited:

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
And this was her post after faking her own death, yes?. Absolutely despicable. She definitely needs sectioned.
Sectioned? She needs prison. Cant blame all this on mental health, most of this is her personality and choices. She is aware of the consequences bit chooses to do it anyway. Therefore should be held accountable.

May 26, 2023
I can’t sleep after all this excitement… I just had this mad thought, I’ve got a big day tomorrow and I need to be on the ball and if I do up I might end up getting sacked…. my first reaction to that thought, ohhhh then I’ll be able to watch this s show full time 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs I think I might need help 🤣🤣🤣
I'm actually thrilled to be stuck in bed with COVID 😁

Apr 12, 2023
So, if the police went to his it's either because that smelly snivelling little rat has phoned them OR someone else did because she put in her bio that he'd ransacked her home! Either way it would be caused by her.
I think it’s her, he said on his live when it paused that she had just called him to go back!
I think because he refused she did it out of spite and now I think it was definitely her that called them when he got picked up with the Stanley blade.

Apr 30, 2023
I think it’s her, he said on his live when it paused that she had just called him to go back!
I think because he refused she did it out of spite and now I think it was definitely her that called them when he got picked up with the Stanley blade.
She's vile!, and after this he needs to screw his head on and bin her

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
She'll be kicking herself if she's phoned the police because he'll definitely be locked up for it and she's gonna have even longer to go without his money to help her now. He'd of been back round tomorrow if she hadn't because he always does. For all his faults he's far too soft with her. Giving her £100 a month?!? For what? And £200 for mollys birthday, the kid she's not allowed to see?? Not a penny of that would have been spent on that child it'd be shovelled into her fat gob. Choc choc and bottles of sauce poured into it. He'll probably end up losing his home too if he gets done for this as well because he could well get over a year with another charge added on. I watched it and she was goading him because she's jealous, screaming at him for accidentally kicking over a cup that she'd had sat on the floor for over a day. Clean up after yourself then scruffy b. And then slapping him, threatening to knock his mam out and putting that he'd ransacked her for taking his clothes home and some milk. He definitely said not to get in his face in case he slipped with the knife not that he was going to stab her in the head. Ffs the woman needs sectioned, I'd be on drugs too if I was in a relationship with that 😵‍💫. Anyway rant over I'm going to sleep ready for tomorrow's s show where shes crying over the fact shes not gonna see him again for months (aka her money source has been cut off by her own doing) 😂🙈🤦‍♀️

Jun 21, 2023
Actually I think you’ll find his name is actually Big dick James 🤣
Don't 😂 You're returning me to the Pugsley Addams imagery, and that was also the day she was 'puttin on a spwead' from memory.

'Vis is my partner, James' - shoves camera in his direction
'Ive got a big dick' - quickly whips camera away

She did say later down the track that she stays with him because 'its va only way I can get my fanny filled'

Great times! It's like a long running soap opera now, where the drama and theatrics just keep on escalating to the point of ridiculous

Apr 18, 2023
I’m sorry if this post is long. But I can’t sleep for thinking about this s show, and need to get all this off my chest.

I dip in and out of the Lou situ. It’s sort of scary for me to watch. Like watching what my life could have been.

My teenage boyfriend, who went on to be by husband, and the dad of my eldest 4 kids was a heroin addict. I could very easily have gone down the same road as Lou.

He was a genuinely good person, deep down. Loved his kids but would have done anything to get a fix. Stealing our little girl’s milk money for school. Stealing our Xmas tree to go out and sell while we were asleep. The addiction can just be too strong for some people. He ODed and passed away while he was using and on methadone at the same time.

I was really rooting for her. Because I know 100% that addiction can happen to anyone. And I don’t think being a drug addict makes you a bad person. But I’m sorry to say that I think Lou is just a devious f.

My hubby was an addict for 6 years. On and off methadone. Never did the methadone affect him the way it does Lou. She’s eating tablets like sweets off camera.

She absolutely hates that people are seeing the other side of the arguments for themselves. All that fake crying tonight was only because she knows Ste is due money. I never saw anyone as obsessed with money and things. Molly won’t be expecting presents from you, Lou. You’re a stranger to her now. She might have vague memories at her age, but she won’t remember you as her mummy.

It’s so so sad. Wasted lives. Kids growing up without a mother. I’ve never once heard Lou have any sort of concern about any trauma or damage done to her kids. Who had her in their lives 24/7 for about 6 years? And then she’s gone. It’s all her her her.

I followed Lou from back in the tattle cleaning days threads. She was not always this stupid. Maybe wasn’t the best mother but she did most of the looking after the kids. From what I remember the kids always looked clean and fed. Now she acts like she doesn’t know how to make a slice of toast.

She wasn’t always this beggy either. From memory she was like Ste. Making stories about being skint, then people offer to help. Acted a bit uncomfortable about accepting it. Saw how easy it was to milk money out of strangers and gradually just got worse. I truly think she believes money would solve all her problems. If Ste gave her £200 tomorrow maybe £5 would go on molly. Alllllllllll that FREE money from Temu and she didn’t use it to buy a single thing for her kids. Spent it on complete and utter rubbish.

What Lou needs to do is start being honest. Go to her doctor and be honest with what she’s taking. But there’s no chance. Sadly I think this is going to end very badly. With Lou being found one day.

This morning on Insta Ste was giving out a warning that carrying pocket knives is an offence. So I commented saying I would never think of carrying a pocket knife. He said he wasn’t replying to me but I think he was. “You must have been born with a silver spoon up your arse”

I live in a very rough estate, a high crime area. And never in my life have I carried anything sharper than nail clippers. I had to laugh at people saying it’s Lou’s fault he’s going to jail. Not his for carrying a knife in the first place.

I’m sorry but he deserves jail. We’ve seen how quick he can jump off the handle. Who knows what could happen. Someone pushes him in the bus queue. You hear about it all the time. Starts with a row and then a knife pulled out. Laws are laws for a reason.

He said jail is hard. I know Ste. That’s sort of the point! So we’ll obey the laws and not have to go there. It’s not hard enough anyway! My cousin loved it. His only complaint about jail was that the tea was only served lukewarm. But I hear they have kettles in the cells now!

Last edited:

Beggy is back

Apr 30, 2023
I am hoping if the Police took him and he is sentenced early that his bank card was in his pocket/wallet and is locked in safe keeping with his personal items at the station or that Lou doesn’t have a key to get into his flat.

The hide to fake cry “but what about Molly’s birfhday” shows how fing despicable she is. Your eldest two children are not Ste’s responsibility you fing moron - they should be your focus 100% of the time. What was that Temu crap you were showing on a live around a week ago, books, stickers etc. you were saying then it was for Mollys birthday.

You lie about your black eye plan, you live in a fing mess and are now using your laziness to say you have been ransacked in the hope to get more money which we all know you will not spend on your daughter but on yourself with fake crap and food to make you even bigger. You deliberately cause a fight with Ste and then commence filming to gain sympathy but it is always you that starts it.

You are an absolute joke.