Lou @Lifewithloux

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I also know Lou in real life and I'd like to elaborate on the moving of the body thing because it's slightly misrepresented.
A person that both Lou and Ste know was with the guy who died.
The lad who died had recently got himself clean and this was a relapse.
The guy who he was with essentially gave him too much, not accounting for the fact that his tolerance will have dropped massively. (A very common mistake).

When he, unfortunately, overdosed the guy who was with him left him alone.

Ste went and discovered that he had died, and he did not contact the police.
The police were only contacted afterwards when the neighbours thought it was suspicious that somebody was banging on his door and not leaving.

They didn't move the body, but they did know about it and not report it.

May 12, 2023
I also know Lou in real life and I'd like to elaborate on the moving of the body thing because it's slightly misrepresented.
The guy who he was with essentially gave him too much, not accounting for the fact that his tolerance will have dropped massively. (A very common mistake).

The police were only contacted afterwards when the neighbours thought it was suspicious that somebody was banging on his door and not leaving.

But did she take it up the jacksie in a graveyard tho?

DummyThicc

Oct 10, 2023

This is probably right, I was told about it from others but they were also talking about posts on Facebook so the story probably got twisted. Either way he deserved better he was a great guy.

May 23, 2023
This is probably right, I was told about it from others but they were also talking about posts on Facebook so the story probably got twisted. Either way he deserved better he was a great guy.
Really sorry that your friend passed away and please don’t think any of us are being heartless to the fact a life has been lost and peoples lives changed forever because of it 🙏🏽 it’s just a bit like ‘wow’ to read such information.
She did write on the fb post that Ste moved his body, whether true or not. I really hope it’s not true because like somebody commented above if it was my family member I’d be devastated!

DummyThicc

Oct 10, 2023
Are we being invaded by redcar
what is going on with people knowing lou joining. Loving it 😍
She posted something on her Instagram the other day that said "look at the comments on commentcafe". So the people like me who didn't know this existed probably came to see what's going on. There used to be the one on tattle life but it was shut down forever ago.