Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
Actually don’t know how anyone has got the time to sit and watch her lives for hours, I’ve just seen (and skipped!!) loads of stories from not so grey - they’re the same thing on repeat over and over again, I feel brain dead just skipping past them 😱 Someone needs to take her phone away from her. One bit I did hear was about her plan to be live and get gifts to pay for her food shop - if she put the bit of effort in she could have had her benefits to pay for her food shop but no, old Beggy can’t haul her fat arse out of bed so she’ll just coin it in on TT instead. I hope they cut her off for good (can that happen?!). She’s had everything handed to her on a plate and still managed to do it all up.
Me either, especially when there's nothing happening, or when people ask the same questions 🙄
I went on this morning when she was asking how long did they think it would take them to clean a bungalow. I was out straight away!.

May 11, 2023
How does this thread just keep blowing our minds?? Every fing day I'm shook - I always think we've peaked but nope - here comes the tale of her taking it up the wrongun in the graveyard, shifting dead bodies about and the fing magazine cover which killed me off in the office 🤣
Tales of the Unexpected or what (do any of you remember this?!!)

Apr 12, 2023
How does this thread just keep blowing our minds?? Every fing day I'm shook - I always think we've peaked but nope - here comes the tale of her taking it up the wrongun in the graveyard, shifting dead bodies about and the fing magazine cover which killed me off in the office 🤣
I’m sure my Nan still watches that 🤣

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Starting a crowdfunding campaign to get a poster made up and sent to her. It feels wrong that my greatest work will go unappreciated by it's muse.

Apr 12, 2023
Nice to see KK is here, posting stories as things are posted. She must be refreshing all day long.

Hi KK 👋 👋 the worst troll of them all x
She’s on here more than any of us, she will not be coping that Lou and Ste are getting more attention than her it’ll be killing her, she’s a desperate old s 🐷