Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Is this seriously all I had to do to be paid to sit at home in bed all day? Just stand my phone in the corner and record all my mental breakdowns while living like a pig?

Sorry kids, you’re eating dinner out of the pans on the floor tonight mummy’s got ‘content’ to make
Neglecting your children to make "content"? Have we found another one of KK's accounts?

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
Someone suggested she used a table she already has for beside her bed to put a lamp on..but no Lou needs matching ones for either side..give me strength, anyone else would make do until they can afford to get what they want
You can buy nice side tables from B&M for less than £10. Bet she could pick one up on marketplace for less than that. She just wants everything for free 🙄

May 26, 2023
So she has 48 subscribers at £5 a month 🙄 don’t moan skint again chubby rub
Don't panic guys this isn't subscriptions this is team members. It costs 1 coin to become a team member (70 coins for 99p) no one's gonna subscribe to her s, she can't keep the connection and no one can understand her incoherent drivvle anyway

Apr 20, 2023
It's a small point in the chaos of her domestic life, but that washing mountain, drying days are vanishing, why oh why isn't that being tackled. A wash at night to go out first thing. She mixes up cleaning and tidying. She should be going round putting washing up in kitchen, then rubbish in bin bag, then putting stuff away, or at least in the right room...Then dust/hoover. It's mad to see her clear the window sill, scrub at it with the wrong stuff, then go to bed for a couple of hours.