Lou @Lifewithloux

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I’m the one from the other day, I know this comment is a few days old (been catching up) but the other 2 people are not me, I’ve been crying laughing at the comments about taking it up the arse in a graveyard 💀

I didn’t know anything about that 🤣
MATE WHO ARE YOU LMAO... We must know each other... I'm trying to think of a hint I can give that would make you realise who I am without giving it away to anyone else but I'm at a loss

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I typed Lou vickers into Google and her old Instagram came up. Started 2012 when she was at uni, just got with James and worked two jobs. Finished in 2016 when Oscar was a baby. Maybe I’ve gone a bit soft with covid but it was quite sad to see that she once had it all. There is posts on there of James treating her to nice gifts, ghds etc and her saying how amazing he is. Photos of her and work mates, trip to London and nights out. Lou cooking stuffed peppers, doing coursework, working and being a first time Mum. It is honestly like looking at someone else. She must have done a lot of drugs to mess her up because her speech and life management was fine back then 👀
Trust me, as somebody who was her friend before then... She was broken even before this point