Lou @Lifewithloux

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Both of them are in the the wrong imo. Him for leaving / giving his pills freely, and her for taking them. And If he's not available I'm sure she'd find someone else to get her what she needs.

People are asking him to get her to see a Dr. Why should he?. He's not her keeper. If anyone should be stepping in it's her mother.
Are you fing serious? He basically lives with her, he’s in part responsible for the life she leads and if he doesn’t do something she will die. He SHOULD help her because it’s the right thing to do. He won’t, however because he likes having someone to get off his face with and he’s a reprehensible excuse for a human.
I guess not everyone’s moral compass points in the right direction, hey?

Apr 30, 2023
Are you fing serious? He basically lives with her, he’s in part responsible for the life she leads and if he doesn’t do something she will die. He SHOULD help her because it’s the right thing to do. He won’t, however because he likes having someone to get off his face with and he’s a reprehensible excuse for a human.
He can't help himself anyway when he's comatosed like he was the other night!. The sooner he's banged up the better then she can't blame him all the time like she usually does.

Apr 16, 2023
Lou need to realise that "wecovewy" and ten months clean doesn't just mean she's stopped taking heroin. She's abusing prescription meds, pain killers, pills, weed and alcohol at times.
She's more full of drugs now than she was when she was injecting!
Exactly this. Not using smack doesn’t mean that she’s clean. I wish her bloody support workers would explain this to her.

Jun 9, 2023
Hi guys. I'm a longtime lurker! It's like a car crash, I can't look away. I keep saying pepple say about not so greys stories etc. I have looked her up on insta and added one account but never see any stories so maybe it’s the wrong one. Can anyone help me out please, I need to see more because I can't look away
Smells more like bullshit 💩 we don’t trust dodgy spellings ere .. (road man KK I’m looking at you 🤣😂)

Sep 9, 2023
She has to want to help herself. No addict will ever get help because someone tells them to, nor will they accept help unless they're ready. Some people are addicted to not only the substance, but the chaos too. They have to want to do it themselves to ever have a chance of getting well.

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
It will be interesting to see how she styles out her behaviour from last night!

i have found in the past few weeks that she is so fing rude. Just because you see and hear other tik Tokers talk to people like s doesn’t mean that it’s ok that you then do it.

i for one have decided that I will still watch her lives however I will not be offering her advice as she throws it back in your face.

and my opinion is that if you take ANYTHING that isn’t prescribed to you then you are not clean!
She’s styling it as mollys birthday tomorrow and she can’t see or even speak to her so nobody better give her s coz she’s gonna have a hard couple of days 🤦‍♀️ obviously it’s not going to be her fault even tho she broadcasts her disgusting drug use all over the internet, I’m starting to think the court have stopped contact because she mentioned a few days ago she has to prove something to the judge