Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Brb just flushing my specs down the loo. On the upside my eyes don't look like they're about to fall out, with encrusted bogies on them.
She's obviously really bothered about her weight gain, I'm a bit surprised she hasn't found someone to blame for it. Maybe ste forced the choc choc down her gob.
The irony is some of the gain will be from taking ste's mirtazapine. It's used for treating weight loss in animals.

Apr 16, 2023
All the people blowing smoke up her arse and telling her her hair is amazing are going to hell 🤣 she looks like someone's weird 70 year old aunt.
Some of the ppl in her lives 🤪 there breaths must stink of s, as there that far up her gaping arsehole, a hair is still a fkn mess no matter what colour it is, and for the 1 that said shes beautiful must be fkn tripping as there is nothing beautiful about her

Apr 12, 2023
Brb just flushing my specs down the loo. On the upside my eyes don't look like they're about to fall out, with encrusted bogies on them.
She's obviously really bothered about her weight gain, I'm a bit surprised she hasn't found someone to blame for it. Maybe ste forced the choc choc down her gob.
Saw a bit of her live & she was saying she needs to lose weight & she feels fat etc whilst shoveling a chocolate in her gob 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jun 21, 2023
Ste went on live, he hadn't said one nasty thing. Lou's put a few stories up about the police turning up at hers looking for Ste. Lou sat in the live watching so people were commenting saying Ste should stay clear of her. Someone told him not to give his card to Lou when he goes to jail. He said 'its going to my mam not fing her' so now she's fewmin. So theres that, then her hair dyes gone wrong and it's Molly birthday tomorrow not today so she needs a pamper 😭😭😭😭
He was talking about that last time he was in court and believed he was going to be doing time. Saying how when you get out of prison you get given about £100 and sent on your way, and he was worried that if he gave the card to her he would have nothing when he gets out. Indicated that, with encouragement from The Slutz, it would be better of with his mum.

She was in the live making cry emoji comments. Him saying it again shouldn't have come as a shock to her. fing hell, imagine that the only constant person in your life is looking at going to jail for a while and only caring about the few hundred that may be on his card. She'd spend it in a day and be back on the beg the next.

I know he's a dick, but I would expect him to mean at least something to her. Why isn't she making use of the extra time they were given with the new court date and do a few nice things, or at least not be so horrible to him?

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
He was talking about that last time he was in court and believed he was going to be doing time. Saying how when you get out of prison you get given about £100 and sent on your way, and he was worried that if he gave the card to her he would have nothing when he gets out. Indicated that, with encouragement from The Slutz, it would be better of with his mum.

She was in the live making cry emoji comments. Him saying it again shouldn't have come as a shock to her. fing hell, imagine that the only constant person in your life is looking at going to jail for a while and only caring about the few hundred that may be on his card. She'd spend it in a day and be back on the beg the next.

I know he's a dick, but I would expect him to mean at least something to her. Why isn't she making use of the extra time they were given with the new court date and do a few nice things, or at least not be so horrible to him?
they are as thick as pig s. knowing them, they'll probably go on a bender and get a takeaway. it's as romantic as they get

Apr 16, 2023
Some of the ppl in her lives 🤪 there breaths must stink of s, as there that far up her gaping arsehole, a hair is still a fkn mess no matter what colour it is, and for the 1 that said shes beautiful must be fkn tripping as there is nothing beautiful about her

It is getting pretty crowded up in here - I can try and gape wider for the fans!

Jun 21, 2023
Why doesn’t ste just take his card with him and hand it in for return with his personal effects when he gets out? Then nobody can touch it
He'll probably have unspent benefits from the week he goes in, plus whatever he manages to blag in the morning. Might be so his mum can purchase things for him when he's inside? I'm not sure how that side of things works though.