Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Quite possibly yes, you do need clean screens to get a take home script, however it's just a urine test and only stays in your system for a few days.
The quality of the heroin in this area sometimes means you can have it out of your system by the next day (it's crap).
It's quite easy to just stick to your script for a few days if you know there's a test coming.
Also, everyone takes home their script on a weekend. So unless she's only going to the chemist once per week, she's probably still supervised but gets weekend take homes.
Cheers for that little lesson, I didn’t know how drug tests work ❤️

Oct 3, 2023
They don't.
They test for
Methadone
Heroin
Buprenorphine
Morphine
Other opiates (misc)
Cocaine/crack (test doesn't know the difference)
Cannabis
Amphetamine
Benzodiazepines

That's it
I know someone who has to have regular tests and they do test for pregab if you’ve a history of abusing it but again that’ll depend if lou has been honest about her drug use from the start. Lou and honest in the same sentence? Lol

May 23, 2023
*hoping I don't regret posting this*

I missed the lives but caught up on Noysogreys (God's work BTW, thank you, hope doggie is ok) and I have to vent somewhere so apologies.

For starters, I'm not the least bit surprised that she's been caught and also that's she's not clean. I have been on her lives and been supportive when she appears to be doing better, but I'm no fool and never fell for her stories. People might think I'm a kiss arse, but I'm far from it and you can't kid a kidder.

I've tried to help Lous over the years & offer help and support via DM. Because unlike those fing idiots on her lives, I do know what addiction is and how hard it is, yet she'll listen to those tossers rather than someone with experience. ITS ALL FOR THE SYMPATHY!

So here's where I could get hate by you nasty twolls 😅
17 years ago, I lost my daughter, she died when she was 2 (not going into details, but her life was hard) after this I fell into the wrong crowds and I ended up addicted to heroin, crack, zopiclone, valium and tamezepam. No excuse for taking drugs, i hold my hands up. Whilst someone offered them to me and said they'd make me feel better, I ACCEPT FULLY THAT I MADE THE STUPID CHOICE TO USE. NO ONE FORCED ME, NO ONE PINNED ME DOWN.

My addiction naturally got worse, needing more and more to find that buzz or hit. KEEP IN MIND, I WAS STILL WORKING AT THE TIME, NO SPONGING FROM THE GOVERNMENT OR COMMITTING CRIMES. But eventually money was getting tight due to spending on drugs and I lost my flat. I ended up sofa surfing and a mate gave me a room in a flat. Waking up every morning feeling sick, awful gut pains, body aching and sick of being at rock bottom, I'd had enough. I wanted to change so went to the drug clinic & my doctors.

I was put on subutex first and they didn't work for me, I fed up and used again. However, I wanted to change so went to Dr again and was put on methadone, now I was only on 50ml, yet I had quite the addiction, so it makes me wonder just how much Lou was using to be on 100ml.

I'd been on methadone for about 3 months and found out I was pregnant. Now I knew nothing would let me harm a child, I asked my doctor to start reducing my methadone, they agreed. Started dropping 5ml at a time. Because of my drug past, social services were involved and it was horrible. But I was going to do all I could for my baby.

I had hair strand tests, counselling and even a psych evaluation. I did regular drug tests and I got results each time. I had to jump through hoops but did what was necessary. Unlike Lou, my child was all that mattered. In the end I actually cut myself off methadone and was proud as punch when I handed back over 200ml to my doc (I was on weekly methodone pick up as I was working)

Very long story short (sorry) social services stayed in contact for about a year, baby was healthy and not addicted to any substances. I still had to prove myself, attend counselling and take drug tests. I even rejected pain relief whilst in and after labour because I didn't want anything bad in my system.

LOU SAYS ITS HER MENTAL HEALTH AND THATS WHY SHE REPLAPSED, IF SHE WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND WAS HONEST THEY WOULD HELP.

HER KIDS DONT MEAN EVERYTHING TO HER BECAUSE SHE WONT FIGHT FOR THEM YET SHE'LL FIGHT TO STAY ON TIK TOK 🙄🥴

THE TROLLS EXCUSE IS BOLLOCKS, EITHER REMOVE YOURSELF OR PROVE YOURSELF. IF ANYTHING IT SHOULD MOTIVATE HER, SOFT APPROACH DOESNT WORK.

STE IS A LARGE PART OF THE PROBLEM BUT NOT FULLY, SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE HIM, NOT RELY ON HIM AND KEEP AWAY FROM ANYONE DOING DRUGS.

LASTLY SHE NEEDS TO TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY, STOP LYING, STOP BEGGING, STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE AND GROW THE do UP!

SHE WONT CHANGE UNTIL SHE WANTS TO AND CLEARLY SHE DOESNT

I've been clean almost 16 years, no pills, no alcohol, nothing. Never felt the urge to relapse because every time I look at my child, I know I'd never want to hurt him. I hate when she's crying saying it's not fair, I want to see my kids. If that were true she'd get off her backside and do something about it.

SORRY, LONG POST, BUT ITS PISSED ME OFF PLAYING MH CARD AND BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE, PLUS HAVING PEOPLE FEELING SORRY FOR HER AND BELIEVING THE LIES.
I only read the first part of your post before liking and scrolling on, sorry for that because you deserve your own memoir! YOU MATE! ARE A LEGEND! You didn’t do any of that so you could tell a bunch of strangers on the internet either, did it for you and yours and do a duck you must feel so proud of yourself and what you’ve achieved! Big up to you and here’s to a lifetime of happiness to your famalam 🙌🏾
Seeing Lou in your position in 16 years time though? I can’t see it. It’s sad because if not recovery then there’s only one other way she’s gonna go. I’m no Carol but do kind of pray it doesn’t end that way 🙏🏽

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I know someone who has to have regular tests and they do test for pregab if you’ve a history of abusing it but again that’ll depend if lou has been honest about her drug use from the start. Lou and honest in the same sentence? Lol
I know the place Lou goes and the tests they have but I imagine it varies from place to place, patient to patient

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Only took a couple of pills guys, still clean from class A's. Does she think we are all dumb as do like her. Her and ste will have been popping those pills all day. Her live was hours ago and she's still mumbling and closing her eyes. That's not the effect of just the 2 pills she popped on her live. She will be taking 2 every hour. She is infuriating.